MY

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
If I could double the stars, I would

This lotion has the ability to reform my cracked heals and wrinkly feet skin ! I started using it and I could notice the difference after the first use and kept using it everyday, before I put my shoes on. After one week I could tell there was a big difference and now I am almost at the end of the second week. My feet look several years younger, even without using the cream (after a shower) I have started using the cream as a hand cream at night now:-)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Jason Aloe Vera body lotion is my addiction. It is rich, never sticky, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and supple. I grew up with severe eczema and have recommended this to many people with skin sensitivities. The Jason Aloe Vera Body Wash is also wonderful!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I thought with it being aloe Vera it would have a light to no scent. It’s very potent and unbearable. The lotion quality itself is nice, and I would continue to use it if it weren’t for the smell. I had to donate it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Lovely fragrance and high content of Aloe Vera. Not too thick or sticky. Love this brand!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very nice lotion. Soothing and the fragrance is pretty mild (which I like).

Posted on May 19, 2022

Leaves the skin very nice and soft. I’m not a fan of the smell though..

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I have been using Jason’s Aloe Vera lotion for several years. I like the fact that it not only has aloe Vera but also has other natural ingredients.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is my go to body lotion.

Posted on Nov 15, 2019

I have used this product before.Good moisturizer which is soothing and without a strong odor, Glad you have the product because it is hard to get in stores in my area. The cost of this product is also less expensive than in any store where I have seen this brand.