Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Simply Coconut, Soothing Toothpaste, Coconut Chamomile, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The taste is really nice I love this company and I usually get their mint one figured since Iherb has the chamomile i'll give it a go and I don't regret it the flavor is mild and I love this product it does it's work it's gentle on the teeth and I will buy it again

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

you simply cannot go wrong with Jason toothpastes..You may prefer one flavour over another but you will never have one where you say to yourself I didn't like that.it is merely personal preference..I like how they keep on inventing new combinations as trying new toothpastes is something I enjoy..this is very good!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

the first time i used my son said: mom, are you brushing your teeth with oatmeal? the colour looks like, well, oatmeal, and the consistency is slightly grainy although it is hardly noticeable once you start brushing your teeth. the flavor is very unusual but it is very pleasant, you just need to get used to it. the mouth feels clean and fresh after use. it is a low foam product. while this won't be my regular toothpaste, I am very please to have tried it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very subtle pleasant taste bur I have feeling that my teeth are not that clean after using this toothpaste. it could be due to the fact that this toothpaste doesn't contain menthol nor any minty flavour, maybe. I love the composition though, no harsh chemicals and potentially dangerous substances. Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤

Posted on May 21, 2022

Nice toothpaste with slightly unusual taste. Very gentle and good for sensitive gums. Cleaning well. I’m satisfied with quality although can’t get use to the flavor.

2c319818-8c2e-457c-9db1-c9d409eb78e0
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good, very good! The baby likes it, and I belive it works well as a baby toothpaste Also, the camomile helps dealing with teeth aches

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It doesn't taste like coconut, but after brushing your teeth it leaves a fresh and clean feeling, like mint.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The toothpaste is a little bit sticky and hard to spread. Natural ingredients, nice flavour. Although it’s a good quality product, I did not like it so much.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

since i discovered the Jason toothpaste I buy only them! the flavor is good, for my opinion its really benefit with my teeth.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great taste. And after brushing your teeth, it leaves a fresh and clean feeling, like mint