MY

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

this deodorant smells perfect as jason always do with scents, it is made with high quality and the package is decent by size. my first choice for personal care! any lady would benefit from that little fellow! it feels soft on the skin and lasts the whole day long! only apply once in the daily routine!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This lavender scent deo keeps you smelling good even on summer! As a routine, I use it every morning after showering and it makes you feel fresh the whole day long! Glides easily upon application, definitely good quality and cares for the skin. Packaging is well sealed and keeps the product fresh for months. The size is suitable and this is definitely a personal favorite! Hope stocks will come back as I'm really waiting!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I loved it, it has a very mild smell of lavender, it feels very soft on my skin, and it really does a good job in preventing bad odour even when I sweat a bit ( I live in the UAE and it is very hot here). I do like that it doesn't block sweating completely, so when it is intensely hot, my body still ventilates so to speak, but then there is no odour .

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am a fan of a lot of Jason's products, including this deodorant. It smells deliciously of lavender while not being overpowering, and for me it lasts all day. I have tried natural deodorants that are too drying for my skin, but this one slides on easily, doesn't dry or flake off, and doesn't leave any white streaks. I love it!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have tried also tea tree deodorant as well, but personally lavender is my favorite. Very gentle and natural smell. Scent doesn't last long which is a common thing for natural product. You are conscious about it, you might want to retouch in afternoon. When it gets to the bottom, because of how it's made, you can never use it up the whole thing. I also ways think if there is another way to design the applicator.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality, smell like a field of lavender, relaxing scent, I use it for my daily care personal routine, feel good, benefit is that it stayed on and you don’t have to reapply frequently, normal size and package is good, over all good composition.

b2528f17-283b-4a59-9da3-836111080712
94009b93-2840-43db-9276-2c6661e2fabc
d2c96945-2c0b-4fda-9726-789aff890331
ab750a06-7fa2-48e9-afa2-b94030a4815b
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Among the best organic deodorants out there... Smells nice and seems to reduce odor/ sweat without the nasties. The deodorant glides on well. My husband loves this and says this is among the best that he's tried.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's good for using in the winter when you sweat less, but in the Israeli summer it's not helping so much, so I'll defiantly use it but only in the winter

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product - it works as it says. all their product are good to me and I recommend it to my friends and family keep on the excelent work with your products

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

the best of the natural deodorant, i look for something healthy in our creasy world and i found it .. highly recommended but you do should know that it wont 100% protect you since its very natural. yet its doing the job and keep you safe