MY

Posted on May 30, 2022
Another great B formula by Jarrow Formulas

Back in the day, I already left a review about other similar Jarrow Formulas Methyl Folate + B12 formula (which is just great). This time I ordered this one because I already had methyl folate (also by JF for sure), and decided to take them separately this time. So what I’d is this formula’s just as much a great product as the complex one mentioned before. A really high quality and potency supplement in a especially bioavailable form (both methylated B12 and folic acid are proved to be more absorbable than in ordinary forms), that works absolutely great for me for, improving my B12 and folic acid levels when it’s needed. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

415308f2-5240-4708-bee6-a880972572fc
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The quality of the ingredients of this vitamin is excellent, its potency is too. It tastes nice, looks like chewing gum, the package and capsule size are good. And the effects on my body I have noticed by blood tests, vitamin B 12 in my metabolism is in good levels, my energy has also improved I like to take it along with folic acid.

c53994aa-cdea-4ea8-9929-58ca368cc054
22f24227-979b-4906-a884-f09c5e34d43b
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

If there is less than 500 pg/ml in the blood, It is good to take 5 000 of b12 (It means 5 lozenges) every day within a week, then 1 000 every day to increase level o b12 in Effective way, necessarily with good b-complex vitamins. The level has increased very fast and brought nice Effects in well-being :)

1c1c7958-9918-4a25-b5dc-8eced246db0b
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is a great B-12 supplement to take if you have a deficiency or don't get enough from your diet. It's particularly helpful to our mood. These are Lozenges which means that they can be chewed or dissolved as easily in the mouth. The pill size is very good so you can easily keep it under your tongue. These have a lemon flavor, which is sweet and not bitter, and also it doesn't stick to the teeth or gums, leaves no residue. Great for non-meat eaters that need to balance their bodies!

6d65774f-59c8-4518-8fc5-f8f52024710f
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

ce84fddc-fede-467a-a042-9404a4c166b8
TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Unlike cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin is a naturally occurring form of vitamin B12, the most active form, better absorbed and retained in our tissues in higher amounts than the synthetic cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin helps in neuronal lipid production, axonal nerve regeneration, and has a neuroprotective activity that enables neurons to function properly, thus helps with Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, dementia, and neuropathic syndromes. 1000mcg is a good starting dose. It is not toxic, really high doses have been found to be safe. Your body absorbs only as much as it needs, and any excess passes through your urine. The tablets are small, pink and sweet. Do not swallow the tablet, keep it in your mouth until melted. The price is affordable.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

this product has been a life saver, I was always low in Vitamin B 12 and having to get B injections to get my levels up, but since I have been taking this product my Vitamin B 12 levels are high. So i Highly recommend this product, it tastes good too.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

First time buy it after reviewing the feedback. Reasonable price.I like the lemon flavor,taste good not very strong.Tablet's size perfect,a small one. It's melt quickly seems like a good quality tablet. Honestly,I'm not sure the result since just started. I absolutely will finish my 2 bottle and see.

6c506c62-6610-4799-85df-c50f143c2cbd
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Product with clean ingredients, and good taste. It is beneficial for memory, autism, fatigue, anemia, cancer, people who have MTHFR polymorphism, for pregnant women, people who have difficulty moving or motor.