MY

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Difficult to tell a difference

I use it to support my connective tissue, joints, and because I have dry skin. I use it together with Vitamin A and other tissue supporting supplements. I can't really say that there's much of a difference. Hyaluronic acid is well known in dermal products to help with dryness. But as an oral supplement, I can't say that my skin isn't dry anymore. My connective tissue might be better but it's still susceptible to inflammation. As far as the quality of the product is concerned, I trust this manufacturer. However, they use more additives than I find necessary.

e411edbc-df62-4db5-a9de-c613140c6046
b350c5a5-bf29-4fac-8afe-b5bdd9ba7aa1

I have mild DDD and wanted to work from the inside out when it came to easing the pain in my lower back. After doing research, I decided to go for a type II collagen which is great for joints and also this hyaluronic acid supplement together. For the past month of this duo supplement, I can feel a significant improvement with my lower back. I feel supported and stronger and able to be more active. I find this to be a quality product and a great value.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It works for me! Since I began taking 3 Hyaluronic Acid capsules daily I slowly noticed an improvement in my joints - much less sensitive to the point that I often forgot that I had sensitive joints and tennis shoulder etc. I ca ascribe this improvement to nothing other than taking these capsules

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I suffer from osteoarthritis throughout my boby. It is particularly bad in my toes. I have been taking Jarrow's Hyaluronic Acid for 12 days and there has been a serious improvement in the amount of pain I suffer. I couldn't walk properly before and now I can. It's not 100% but I haven't taken any thing that did a better job. I took NSAID and they screwed up my liver. I am happy to use Jarrow's Hyaluronic acid as now I don't need any painkillers.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Hyaluronic acid is the most important building block of the skin and is part of the connective tissue. Almost half of the body's hyaluronic acid is present in the skin, where it binds to water and slows down the rate of its evaporation, helping skin cells to retain moisture. Hyaluronic acid can be destroyed by free radicals from ultraviolet radiation, tobacco smoke and polluted environments. Therefore, I take hyaluronic acid supplements in veggie caps form.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I'm nearly 60, and the bones and joints are getting a bit creaky. In addition to good diet and exercise, I take this supplement and collagen every morning. I really notice the difference in my joints. I have run out a few times over the last 2 years, and when I stop taking it, the pain in the joints returns after a few days. My skin is a little smoother too!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was told to take hyaluronic acid by my chiropractor. Jarrow is an excellent brand. This helps with my severe neck pain. Great price, too.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

You can't beat Jarrow's quality. I took these after shoulder surgery to help in my recovery. My hair and skin also looked better while taking these.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Help to retains water in the dkin, excellent for dry and very dry skin, lubricates the cartilage found in the synoval fluid beteeen the cartilages, moisturises dry eyes etc..

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love this product. I am using it since the collagen I am taking is not having hyaluronic acid. This product is very beneficial for skin health,moisturization , hydration. its great also for maximizing collagen levels and skin elasticity.