MY

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Its been hard to find fish oils that does not leave you with fishy after taste but this product is good. I still would've liked the capsules to be smaller but nevertheless they are easy to swallow. From the research the quality should be good as well. It was part of my pre-pregnancy regiment and I am happy with the product. Do recommend it

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Fatty acids are the basic building material from which the body draws the structural components of cells, tissues and organs, and for the synthesis of some biologically active substances. Replacing saturated fatty acids in the diet with unsaturated fatty acids contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. DHA contributes to the proper vision process and maintaining the proper functioning of the brain, while EPA and DHA contribute to the proper functioning of the heart

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Jarrow is a good quality brand. I bought this product because it has a higher content of omega 3 compared with the normal omega 3 supplements commonly found on the market. Besides, it comes with a good ratio of 2:1 EPA and DHA. The capsule size is right for me. Good product.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like the formulation of 2:1 ratio for EPA and DHA. And the dosage of EPA and DHA is higher per softgel compared with the normal fish oil in the market. The omega-3 strength is higher. The softgel size is fine with me. Most importantly, I always trust the Jarrow brand.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I personally use it for me but also for my dogs. The three of us suffer from arthritis and the omegas give us less inflammation and more mobility. It's good quality,the package is great the ingredient good quality no taste . My dogs' hairs look better. I hope we will continue to benefit from this product with no heart problems as I hope even with age we won't have too much cholesterol. I've always been told fish is good and I believe the omega in it is good for us all. I recommend this product.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Read about the importance of the right ratio balance of EPA-DHA and this formula seems to offer that balance. Have purchased this for my family with growing children and aging parents. EPA-DHA are important nutrients for not only brain health but also heart, eye, joint health and more.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It seems to be of good quality. After looking for many brands that are sold here, I’ve chosen this one for it has enough fish oil you need per day. I take fish oil because I don’t get to eat enough fish every day and taking this is much easier for my everyday life.