MY

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I've used it over 2 years and I really like this product. Changing to shampoo bar is a simple step to reduce plastic bottles. My hair designer hasn't complained about a condition of my hair after I started using this bar :) I'd like to share how I use this soap in the bathtub. Foaming net helps me make bubble easily, and holder lets the soap and net dry completely. To be honest, I need to use conditioner once a week during the winter time as my hair becomes frizzy, but, overall, I highly recommend this shampoo bar!

5351534d-601b-4792-bb86-f43db8fc7073
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My husband loves shampoo bars. It is easy to use, and can wash hair and body with it. This bar does not trigger his eczema in the scalp. The bar must be kept in dry place between showers, otherwise it will dissolve. The scent is rather mild. I was just buying this bar again for him.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using this soap for few months, went through a couple bars, I'll be keep purchasing it! It's really easy to lather, very moisturizing. Doesn't leave your hair and scalp dry. Love the simple paper packaging, less waste. Nice size to use in the shower.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It's a thing to be eco-friendly, it's another one to find products that have high quality, high standards, and don't cost an arm & a leg. This shampoo was a nice discovery. My hair love the tea tree to get rid of pollens. And the hemp smells so good (quite like herbs to me). My scalp tend to be super sensitive and I appreciate how moist it remains after a shampoo. Amazing for a week end, it's small (but the size makes it last a lot longer than expected), easy to pack, no fear to have a bottle leaking on your clothes.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My reviews for all of 'flavors' of JR Liggett Shampoos are the same. Only takes a few swipes on the scalp to lather up, rinse and repeat a second time and hair feels fresh and clean. I take care in shower to not let the bar get blasted away. Direct hit by the shower will dissolve a lot of the bar in a matter of minutes. I store the bar between showers on the sink counter on a surgical/nail scrub brush. I'm guessing I get 60+ uses from bar.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The Old Fashion Bar Shampoo is my absolute favorite product so far. I love using the Bar Shampoo on my hair. It gets my hair so clean it squeaks! You will get a thick luxurious lather. It has a mild, clean scent to it. The shampoo moisturizes your hair. You will absolutely love this product!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

J.R Liggett's is is the first shampoo bar I have ever tried. I purchased the product because I am trying to get away from containers that are less eco friendly and/or composed of plastic. I was also looking for a scent to repel mosquitoes when I work outside. Only time will tell when warmer weather gets here. The paper wrapped package at first glance fit the palm of my hand. The size of the bar can best be compared to a stack of 3, maybe 4 bath size hotel soaps. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent, the abundant lather and how leaves my hair squeaky clean.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this product. Been using for years. Best shampoo I've ever used. I'm allergic to fragrance and the natural scent is great. Leaves your hair soft without striping all the oils out. Never have to use conditioner to moisturize. Great for anyone who is sensitive to harsh shampoos. One package bar last like a bottle of regular size of shampoo.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love J R Ligget’s shampoo bars. Good for the environment. Very easy to use and the packaging is so pleasing to the eye. I would give this one 4.5 stars if I could, the herbal formula gets 5 stars from me. I started using these bars about 6 months ago. I used to have to wash my hair every other day. Now I simply forget to wash my hair. On average I wash my hair every 5th day in summer and in winter every 10th day. My hair feels fuller and is easier to manage. I have long, fine and brittle hair. I put a small amount of leave in hair oil in my hair after washing it before brushing it with a detangling brush. Before discovering these shampoo bars washing my hair was a mission. Now it is a breeze. Oh, I forgot to mention: dandruff? Gone. My hairdresser of 16 years has commented several times that my hair looks so healthy.