MY

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Great whey protein for women!

At first I could not get used to the taste as i take it plain with just water after a heavy workout. It’s better than the vanilla, strawberry &banana flavours. But the chocolate is good (which is low carb). You can use this for baking or protein pancakes which i have yet to try.

b3ec8007-9a12-44eb-8924-6b13cc5e88da
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I'm a fussy person when it comes to protein powder, solely because I don't like sweetness. So, the only choice I have for protein powder are those unflavoured ones. I've been using Isopure unflavoured for more than a year now and the reason why I keep coming back is that it doesn't have that weird protein powder taste (before I used unflavoured ones, I tried those vanilla flavoured protein powder of another brand and I just couldn't, not only because of the sweetness but also because of that weird protein powder taste). My favourite way to use this product? Just add a scoop in my morning coffee and I don't even need milk and voila! Protein fuelled morning coffee - just perfect for me after a morning workout! Recently I also use it in some high protein recipes for meal prep - e.g. overnight oatmeal, coffee muffin, peanut butter energy balls, etc.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like this protein as there is just simple protein powder and no sweetener and no plastic taste. most of the proteins do not taste good anyway and at least have flavour that can't be tolerated after a while. Also great for keto diet as it contains no carbs.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've been looking for just this product for my entire gym life. This has to be the best protein powder i've ever bought zero artificial sweeteners or added flavoring. can be added to ANYTHING without having to feel nauseated by the artificial sweeteners usually found in whey protein shakes. the whey after taste is not at all overwhelming. And maybe the best part of it all - although I'm not sure if i was just super lucky but -THE SCOOP WAS ON TOP OF THE WHEY! there was no need of digging inside. i really hope it wasn't just a fluke

Salsawi
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The product comes in pure form and doesn’t contain additives or flavors. You’ll, therefore, be certain that you are consuming the real thing. Moreover, the likelihood of side effects or allergies are minimal. It comprises soy lecithin and whey protein isolate. The high-quality protein mixes easily with other things, including beverage, juice, milk, and water. This gives a nice creamy mixture that is easy to consume.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great product, pretty standard of a whey protein product. Not that easy to dissolve, you need to shake quite a few times. The taste is bland because it's unflavored which what I like, without any additional flavor. No feeling of bloating, so overall it's a good product. The only downside is the packaging. The seal does not really work, so I need to put it on another container.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I mainly use this in my protein pancakes. It’s the only protein powder that doesn’t seem to leave a weird aftertaste. Neither does it have a flavour. Most “unflavoured” protein have some kind of flavour but I really don’t think this does, or at least the flavour is easy to mask.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Used it in my cheesecake baking and the result was amazing. I like that it is a pure protein powder with no artificial taste. I have tried a few protein powders and this tog with California Gold protein powder have the best taste. Better to buy unflavour and u add in your own sweetener coz I realised those with stevia or artificial sweetener always come with a weird artificial taste. Will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I like this powder so much!! it does not taste like anything and doesn't change the taste of your drinks or food. however it does change the texture a bit. i add it to my matcha to help me increase my protein intake because sometimes you get bored of protein shakes. the size is also really big for the price and at first i thought i wouldn't like the packaging because i am used to tubs, but i ended up liking it.

This is so far the best whey iso protein i have tried, proven that it has the complete and bioavailable for all essential amino acids.

35663176-e727-4be4-97f8-7d8d87eb3c31