MY

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Isopure.. The Best!

Isopure is a great product. I've been trying to get this award-winning Protein in Switzerland for years and thanks to iHerbs I finally have it at home. I use this daily to help with my diet; it gives me a high amount of protein without carbohydrates. I work out daily with weights after a lot of weight loss (-40lbs), highly digestible and tastes good. Tip: VANILLA RASPBERRY PROTEIN CHEESECAKE. Mix together 2 Tbs. almond meal and ½ Tbsp applesauce and press into mini spring form pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15min. Dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup boiling water. Blend together rest of ingredients. Add jelly. Pour into crust. Mix in raspberries. Let set in fridge for at least 2 hours

7dc3c495-4f24-4b82-86c4-bc3f6034f06a
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The best tasting whey protein so far, and one that does not give me digestive or skin problem. I am developing lactose intolerant and it gets worse with age I think, so I usually avoid dairy products including whey. My skin is pretty sensitive to whey too. I often breakout the instant I consume some whey, even if it is only in some 'protein cookie'. But this one does not give me any of that. Already repurchased!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love it ! I put it in my chia pudding every morning the taste is great. It’s been a month and the results starts to show. After a trip at the hospital I lost a lot of muscle and it was really hard to get them back even though I exercise everyday. I needed this extra boost. I’ve never used protein powder before but I am really happy with the quality and the results of this product. The ingredients seemed ok comparing to other powder.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have got this whey from my nutrition recommendations and I am really happy with this. The product has a good taste and give me the boost that I need to my workout and fitness goals. It’s a great add for my diet and help to get that muscle that only training would take forever. I did purchase the small size first to see if I liked and now I can confirm that I am ready to buy the big package.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

For me is the best isolated whey protein ever! Amazing taste, easy and quick to mix with water, light and kind with stomach/digestion, fastly absorbed. For my goal that is loosing weight and gaining lean mass it needs to be zero carb. I've reserchead a lot and tried different proteins and this my fav and #1 option. vanilla is a good option because goes well with everything: cacao shakes, berries, green smoothies, etc.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is now my go to protein powder for the taste and texture. It’s so rich and creamy and blends very smoothly into my smoothies/pancakes and tastes almost like cake! I also love that the flavour doesn’t have any weird synthetic taste or strange grimy aftertaste like a lot of other protein powders I have tried. I can’t believe this has no carbs because it tastes and feels so rich, but it is what it is. I’d highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The sweetness and the vanilla flavor is just right, not too sweet and not too artificial. It is much better than the older version long time ago. I like to mix it with other sugar free plant-based protein powder such as pumpkin seed and almond to lower the sweetness a bit more and to add different nutrient apart from whey protein. It mixes well with water only. I mainly use it as a morning protein shake to replace breakfast for its zero carb formula so that I won't take in too much carb. So far it works well for me and won't make me adding weight. Will keep on taking it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The absolute best protein there is! Tasty, great texture and easiness to mix. Zero carbs and with a very high protein index. I’ve been taking this for years now and is great. The vanilla flavor is great because is not too sweet and can be mixed with pretty much every fruit there is. My must-have