MY

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent! Unbelievable, I toke 2 pills together with 2 pills of "red" one of the same brand before my activity. They enhance my performance of activity such as erected faster, stronger, and maintain my performance in longer time. Just one thing I need to observe is the sensibility was reduced a bit. Anyway, I will keep using them and will update improvements here.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great quality, good size, slight taste. Love the combination of ingredients. The dosage for me is 1 -2 a day. Great benefits like increased drive and even better well being in general.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Bought it for mu hubby hopefully it will do him good 😉 But the delivery company got me the parcel a bit warm due to the non suitable way of storage. It's warm in our country and some products should be kept cool. I hope it didn't affect this item.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

For the first using it’s great please don’t forget like for my comment 😘

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

yes, l am 61 year old male 220 lbs at 6' 2", and trying to increase erection strength, I will stay in contact with progress. Need more time to give a honest review. Thank you

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

very beginning when i take this product, i find i have a stomach pain to the ingredients, and the effective not too obvious. After a couple of months intake, I find a great change to the performance and the power and long lasting effect is good. So, now keep taking one capsule daily or if in need take two before performance.

This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I took 2 pieces one day one evening with food results are great very nice product everyone should try this

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These little bad boys actually work better than you think they wood...pun intended.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It works well after I had taken it for few days.