MY

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been taking these for a about a year now and just found iherb. These are by far the best multi vitamin i have taken with having a very busy lifestyle. They give me no stomach problems or intestinal issues. If you're looking for a great multi vitamin at the lowest price you'll find then give them a try and purchase from iherb, you wont regret it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It's really hard to say sometimes how a multivitamin is working, that is my reason for 4 stars. I bought these vitamins for my husband, who is 57 years old. He doesn't have the best diet, so I wanted something to supplement his diet. I have bought a 2nd bottle, so I do feel confident in these vitamins. We haven't noticed any taste or after taste with these vitamins. Some may find them hard to swallow. Since having open heart surgery, my husband has a more difficult time swallowing pills/capsules.

I can tell when i do not take these vitamins! I feel sluggish and irregular. I strongly feel this is a solid blend of nutrients and benefits. I have read about their benefits and have not found another vitamin with this mix. I have re-bought them numerous times now. Taking 3 is kind of alot but whatever its working for me as far as i can tell so ill keep doing it.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

For my oldest son. Terminally ill. He says he can tell the difference when he doesn't take them. I watch for deals. Subscribe & Save.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great vitamins. I really like the way I feel with Irwin's vitamins. I was taking another brand but it gave me such anxiety/jitters that I had to switch. These don't do that.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I buy these from my father and he loves these. He says it also helps him with his constipation. He loves the large quantity and takes them with each meal.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Liked it so much I ordered again without waiting for the first bottle to empty. Also - a great price for the value. Will order again!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

very good product it has a lot of ingredients and good ones too, would purchase again

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Perfect! It's the second pack I've used and it helps a lot. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good quality product. I always take this daily. Been taking it for many years