MY

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great quality and love the ingredients listed in the content as well! age wise, I'm in my late thirties and realize how my period and menstrual cycle overall affect the blood flow. I love how upon taking this product I can feel my blood circulation improves immediately. I like that the capsule makes it easy to use as well.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I've only just started taking Tienchi Ginseng but so all is good, the quality, ingredients, age and packaging. After two weeks I'm feeling the benefits with more energy, a feeling of calmness and can't wait to see how much more of my health improves after another 2 weeks.

I take one on empty stomach in the morning and it did provide a sense of calm. It also did not raise blood pressure unlike Korean Red Ginseng. I prefer notoginseng now that I've tried as it seems to be more compatible with my body but it's rather expensive when you can get these way cheaper from China.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Been giving this product to my growing up kids for more than 2 years. Helped them with their growth and enhanced their energy in schools. Not "heaty" as other forms of ginseng. Good product!

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This ginseng is claimed to be great for keeping the veins and arteries clean, therefore I've been using it to clear my arteries and veins for cardiovascular health. Great for energy and a natural blood clarifier (I believe it helps avoid blood clots and strokes).

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Recommended for kidney repair by ND. I will know more once I retake my labs in 6 weeks. I take other supporting supplements as well and changed my whole diet completely.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I once worked for a company that imported tienchi from China. Based on the taste, I think this is the real thing. It improves my stamina for workouts and in the bedroom. (I am male.) I take 5 capsules per day, sometimes more.

Posted on May 7, 2021

Notoginsneg is the one of the best medicinal plant, especially for cardiovascular diseases. Additionally, this plant is known to have potential to inhibit the complication of diabetes such as microvascular diseases (diabetic nepropathy, neuropathy, retinopathy). I finally found this product in iherb so happy to get it!. Let's see what will happen to me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I was suggested by my friend to take this pill as it can strengthen my immune. I’m very sensitive to coldness and I need to put on many layers during winter time. After taking it for weeks I will my body is stronger and I feel more warm. Would definitely keep taking it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Starting taking this product two weeks ago. Already feel more energy.