MY

Posted on May 30, 2022

The benefit is more energy after consumed for a period of time. It will be very good for senior citizen and weaker person. Only once a day taking in the morning. The quality and ingredient are favourable. Would appreciate if iherb could grant the royal customer a special discount of 25%. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I enjoyed this ginseng tea, it energises me as i take it daily.

29b78c7a-b18b-4dc7-9ef1-d3db7f3683e7
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I've been using Korean Red Ginseng on and off for around 40 years... have tried many of the cheaper brands (trying to save a buck) but they don't compare in terms of strength and effect. Its more expensive, but when I take this extract I can feel where the extra money has gone. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 16, 2020

i love this product . every morning i have it with my black coffee. After consuming the ginseng liquid i feel soo energetic. It comes with a small plastic spoon (dosage measurement ) which is perfect, as you can get greedy to add some more.. but please dont. i am giving 3 stars because of the price. i find it expensive for the amount i am being charged.

b6dbbdfc-73a8-44f4-944c-ae1e88aae992
8ca507ee-cc02-4814-932f-39d1d4240a26
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Genuine Gingseng tea, i have order again since the benefit is visible for me. best quality with beautiful package and authentic ingredients…. taste better

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Price wise very affordable. being taking this product for some time, Great for immunity. for fatigue recovery, promote blood circulation and support memory function.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I have stomach cramps and high blood pressure ,I have yet to find to out the cause despite many tests . I have been drinking Ginseng now for 2 months and this has really made a difference to my being able to cope

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

This is the most potent natural health product! When combined with Guyabano Tea (Soursop) it supports the immune system to help combat many diseases including COVID. GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted on Apr 17, 2020

The first time I bought Il Hwa ginseng was in 1992, when I had a huge plantar's wart on the sole of my foot that had been there for years. I was living in Korea at the time, and learning martial arts, and the wart was bothering me because of the kicking involved in the training. Someone suggested that I try ginseng, so I bought a 30 gram bottle of Il Hwa extract and began taking a spoonful (approx. 1 g) a day for a month. Almost like a miracle, by the time I finished the 30 g bottle, the wart vanished! And I've never had any since (knock on wood). I understood that warts are caused by a virus, and the ginseng worked to boost my immune system so that it could fight off the virus. In the intervening years, I've bought it from time to time when I felt I needed it. Lately, I take it more frequently to keep my immune system strong. I buy Il Hwa brand because I trust it, having seen what it did with the wart on my foot.