MY

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've had these gloves for almost 4 months and they have held up great to weekly use. I do not use these daily, but only for more dirty house tasks. They have a smooth lining that make them easy to put on. Easy to clean also. I do wish they were a bit longer though. I am petite and size L is perfect fit.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These gloves fit well. They do a good job of protecting the hands from hot water when doing dishes. The extra length protects the hands and forearm. They are a bit slick so make sure you have a solid grasp of what you are washing. I usually wear a medium but ordered a large after reading some reviews. Glad I did.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I originally purchased the same gloves in a medium, but they were so small and hurt to pry off my hands. I much prefer the size Large and still use them. I will say that mine had a manufacturing error where there is a big clump of rubber inside the tip of one of the fingers which annoys me. I did ask for a refund on the product but was denied. I wish I could have sent them back for a good pair, but I do like the gloves overall and would recommend them to anyone. My previous pair had a weird sticking issue where the glove would stick to itself, but these so far are perfect!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used them for dishes. Good for the price. Do not expect them to last years. I had a medium pair before these; lasted maybe 4 months before a hole ripped. The large is only a little bit bigger. It’s better than no gloves and for the price you can’t complain. Probably better suited for just deep cleaning instead of daily dishes, but I will continue use until they wear out.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

These gloves fit my hands perfectly! I sometimes buy small gloves but they are usually too tight on my hands so I bought the M size and they fit very comfortably. Not tight and not too loose. They are make of natural rubber don't have that nasty rubbery smell which is great. I use these gloves for doing the dishes and cleaning the house.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These fit well, a little thin so it’s a given that these won’t last as long as the other brand I normally use. But they are supposed to be compostable, and I’m looking forward to testing that claim out when the time comes. Solid delivery on an idea more companies should be following 👍

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I ordered these gloves because I needed new gloves and because a good cause stands behind them. My expectations were low, but I was wrong. They are very comfortable, fit really well and so far seem to be of high quality. I will be ordering more because eventually they will wear out.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

They’re solid. Unfortunately it’s quite a hassle finding gloves with actual cotton lining instead of just being dusted with cotton. But it’s affordable, does the job, so-so durable (my first pair got holes after a month of washing dishes daily).I will continue buying it until I find something better.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Bought as to use for household and simple gardening ! But the M size seems slightly tight for my hand size and should have bought L .. (Asian lady’s hand size).. inner part is quite soft ..

8dc01297-4a18-4534-9695-a71cbb97dd1b
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like the comfortable inside cotton-like touch. It protects my hands. The thickness is appropriate to use for 2,3 months or longer without getting holes. I clean the gloves after use and keep them air dry in some dry places to suppress the growth of bacteria.