MY

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This salt works for the mind and anything dealing with the head. Obviously there is no taste and dissolves quickly. There are many benefits to taking these kinds of homeopathy. So do your research on these ingredient great quality.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Purchased these under a recommendation for chronic yeast infections. It did not help my state. I have since resolved the issue but can’t say this helped me. Tastes good tho.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I bought the sulphur because ot is supposed to be good for acne but I haven't taken it regularly enough to give a real opinion. Nevertheless it is always good value and sits in my homeopathic remedy kit.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

This remedy is east to take and you can see the positive effects in a couple of weeks as it slowly suppresses any bacterial/fungal infections you may have. 1-2 pellets a days is enough. Wish this had no lactose as a base, as it counteracts the effect of sulfur. If available, MSM (optiMSM) is obviously better as long as it has no additives.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

Our Bubbys often suffered from heat & nappy/diaper rash, so I’d put it in their milk & the rash would disappear, often within hours (if it wasn’t severe). We still use it now our kids are no longer bubs, for chaffing and itching & it usually works within hours, sometimes- minutes! I even use it myself, when I get an eczema type rash and it’s completely gone the next day!

Using for dogs with aural hematomas. It is such a great homeopathic remedy and much better than surgery for minor cases

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It's helpful with eczema that I have had for years. Comfortably little bottle that allows to carry with you everywhere.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

They work; dissolve under tongue; amazing for itching/rashes of any cause.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I'm not sure if these have helped to alleviate my eczema or not but am still taking them in case it has some effect.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This really does seem to help! I keep it on hand just in case I need it!