MY

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
It works!

My husband has very bad motion sickness, he would take the doctor's prescription plus ginger tablets before trips, however, most of the times these do not really help much. But during this recent trip, he added Hylands tablets into his regime and it kind of helped. He was like only slightly dizzy but still functionable. I am very happy for him.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I regularly get motionsickness in cars.. Even riding shotgun.. When I have to turn back to deal with kids. That will set me off.. But I find these tabs help. If I forget to take them before setting off, I'll take them as soon as I remember and I still feel fine for a 6-7hr car ride.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This was our go-to remedy for many trips when the kids were little and it really helped them with motion sickness. The recent trip was rather extensive, taking many planes to reach the destination, then rent-a-car for a long ride. This time one of my teenage daughter did get motion sickness, so the pills didn't work completely. I am guessing it was probably combined with emotional stress, lack of proper sleep, possibly lack of oxygen (because of mask mandates on airports and planes) etc. Anyhow, it's homeopathic, so at least my mind is relived for not poisoning the body.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Works well, took it before my ferry trip and did not get any motion sickness. Way cheaper than retail and it tastes good as well. Highly recommended for quick relief.

8075600e-cfda-4e0a-b19a-d2925cf46545
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

wanna try this amd send it to philippines coz my mother always feel dizzy.and its good from reviews I read. **ordered a new one .the last I ordered.I sent to.philippines

54dc867f-2034-4335-8ba9-23b317e808f8
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is my lifesaver! My kids occasionally get the motion sickness whenever i take them to longer trip, and i'd never leave without this!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Unlike the popular dramamine, I do not get side effects from this motion sickness formula. I take this with me on subway rides, airplanes, and other public transit. I like that it is sublingual and easy to take anyway.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I bought this for a 2 weeks road trip for my daughter who is prone to car sickness - works well for her but must take in advance otherwise it doesnt always works. Easy to bring along and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This little guy stays in my purse and in my center console in my car. We experience a lot of motion sickness in my family, and you never want it to be far from reach.