MY

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

If any of you out there have menopause-related hemorrhoids, this really helps. It took a few days for it to start working, but I do notice a difference and am more comfortable with less itching. Best of all, it has no side effects and I have a sensitive tummy. I always take less than the recommended dosage and am taking one tablet per day.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Cell salts are homeopathy supplements wihout any taste. Calcium Fluorid strenghten our blood vessels and helps the blood better circulate in our body. Its effect of improvement on the body is ovious most especially when I see my neils becoming more healthy and my wrinkles smother. Packaging is perfect, fits even my smallest bag.

I'm taking these to improve the appearance of stretch marks and also for my teeth as I'm having some dental work. I take four pills, twice a day. After a month, I have noticed that my skin feels more supple and the stretch marks are less prominent. I read that it's good for people who's source of security or support is unstable. In that regard, I do feel less anxious. Hope this helps someone.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I ordered for hemorrhoids, I took the tabs as per the bottle instructions, it really helped me with pain, irritation. It has been 4 days now, I am feeling much better. My condition is chronic, I am on a vegetable diet along side this medication, I'd say following a good diet along with medication will help. This is better than other homeopathic medicine I used in the past for Hemorrhoids.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've been using these Hyland's homeopathic cell salts for years and very happy to have found them! This is a great quality brand and I trust all of their products to be good. This #1 cell salt is great for bones, teeth, ligaments, veins, and muscle health. Great remedy for carpal tunnels symptoms and for stiff and achy joints.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great, and inexpensive product. Nothing to do with pain relief but is more of a supplement rather. tastes ok and no concern for taking a little more than daily doses(generally 4) good for overall health improvement. Good for all ages and great homoeopathy. not sure if that works though, I am still taking them, and will write a review again

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love this product, it gives almost instant relief to varicose veins , stiff muscles and my teeth seem to be much healthier when I take it consistently.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love these! Great taste, dissolves super quick, kids are a fan. Ive noticed a difference in my teeth in a short amount of time, teeth appear to be stronger and fluorosis much lighter.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

There is a ton of research out there that proves cell salts are healing to the body. These I am using to try to heal sensitivity and decay in my kids teeth. The bio plasma blend works the same as the individual salts.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This supplement helps body to process calcium better, together with Hyland's,#2, Calc. Phos 6X, 500. Works good for sensitive teeth. Doesn't have any taste or smell.