MY

Posted on May 11, 2022
Bitter medicine but good for health

It tastes bitter and even unpleasant. Probably, it has more propolis and less honey than some other brands. But a good medicine doesn't need to be sweet, it must be affective. I have a stomach ulcer and irritable bowel syndrome and I feel better after 3 days of consumption of this spray 20minues before meals. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I'm used to propolis taste but the herb added to this one has a wierd taste, nothing that bad...anyway I use it when I feel my throat start to feel scratchy to avoid a sore throat and it really helps. At the end the most important thing is the effect, and propilis is a excellent natural antibiotic and anti-inflamatory. I also gargle with salty warm water.

I started using Propolis at the advice of a holistic doctor. I was not a big fan of the sticky texture or taste at first. The spray bottle is convenient and easy to point to the back of the throat. The efficacy of this product makes up for such downsides. I keep this in my travel bag and bedside everyday. I feel it immediately soothes sore throat and makes recovery time from long speeches or travel faster. I always make sure to drink enough water because I feel that somehow helps absorb the subtle qualities of this propolis spray.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Propolis is truly God sent. It is antibacterial, anti fungal, anti viral. I’ve had a sore throat for a couple of days. This helped me recover fast and soothes my throat for a while. Very powerful immune boosting properties. I will never be without my propolis.

4ff5c511-09aa-465a-9fb1-ee599825dc42
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love Propolis(Bee) spray. Since Covid-19, I sprayed this to my throat. I don't like the taste actually. But I believe thins that are good for body tend to be bitter in the mouth. And you may hate the lumpy feeling in your mouth. But this is good for your throat immunity.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My cousin was sick, i open it and spray a few in her mouth next day she called me and thanked me it really works, but get extra vitamin D for more effectiveness thanks

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

My family loved it! The spray has nice but strong taste and smell, very natural and reminds you of honey. Helped with a sore through to soothe the pain/ irritation. I’d recommend it as a good quality product!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Have nothing but good things to say about this! I use it when my throat is feeling scratchy, itchy, off you name it! And it works fast! I will continue to use and buy this!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Propolis has so many benefits for health . I bought this kind already couple times and it helps to keep myself healthy . also good price, not very expensive .

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The spray was easy to use for my stuffy nose also my mom love to enjoy using this product as well. Overall, I chose the product because the product is made with natural and clean ingredients. I would recommend the product!