MY

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
pretty much shatterproof

Well almost not going to lie this is a replacement but I'm not a good morning person. Terribly clumsy and there is never enough counter space in the bathroom. I have broken a number of ceramic neti pots until I found this. And yes I did somehow manage to break one of these but it lasted for years and years. They are completely necessary during allergy season which is followed by cold season so year round really.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The Eco pot is plastic. It is a good design and easy to use. I bought it for my son as I was concerned he might break a ceramic one. I had one like this years ago and after much use it cracked along the seam. This one is holding up well so far. To my surprise it was a very pale mauve rather than white. The system is prompting me to talk about scent-- This product is completely unscented, but of decent quality.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It’s a plastic pot. You have to buy the Neti salt separately. It’s good quality and has a nice feel. And about the size of your hand. You can use it for ages 4 and up. It’s effective. You can benefit by clearing your sinuses over a sink.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

A literal must have for the winter months. Scratch that! Any time of year! You never know when you will need to use this to clear everything out. A must have for yogis :)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is comfortable to use. There is no scent . It is good quality. The size of is ok. Not too small or big. The package of is nice

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great little neti-pot. It is light weight, good price, good design, easy to use & clean, easy to pack for travel. I switched from ceramic after breaking one in the shower and highly doubt I will ever switch back. It does not come with any salt.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Sent to a friend in a care package. I chose one that wouldn't break in shipping. These help recovery from covid or allergies. Breathing well is everything.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

i used it once and i know it will be with me for a long time opens the nose in a very gentle and easy way

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Once you get used to using it, nothing is more refreshing. You will need to use a specific product or lukewarm water with a tablespoon of salt dissolved. The trick is to pour it in slowly. Also, do not blow your nose strongly after washing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love it, if you have a running nose this helps. easy to use and clean. get some salts and warm water and you are good to go.