MY

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Best product!

Been taking this religiously for a few years now. I was recommended to this product via my gynae when I had frequent UTI Episodes few years ago. Since taking this, I do not have any UTI episode again! Amazing! I swear by this natural product.

e335441e-2454-44c5-b421-bd6c4f3c7617
Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been taking this for a while. Not sure how well it is doing as I do have other issues that may prevent it from working as good as it might.. I have taken other products for getting up at night a lot, this seems to work a bit better, will continue and see how it goes when all my issues are taken care of.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

As I have taken the Himalaya UriCare for a week, my urination was gradually less foamed, night-time urination les frequent and urgent. I am sure it works slowly as prescribed. So recommend for whom with kidney and bladder symptoms.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have interstitial cystitis and this is the only thing that maintains me symptom free. Made a huge difference in my life. I have been taking it for 7 years. Went off it for 1 week and the pain started again.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I bought it for my wife because she had pain in her kidneys, and this product helped her a lot...if it took away the pain she had.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Recommended for urinary health. This formulation uses good, natural ingredients to strengthen and cleanse the kidneys and bladder, giving better control. As a disabled senior, this means a lot to me. It's well worth the investment, and I use it twice a day every day.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I was hoping that this will help to reduce occurence of urinary tract infection. Despite not being of help in that respect, i still finished the bottle, as the ingredients were of good quality. I like that it was packaged in a glass bottle. There's no off putting taste either.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I only just started using this a week ago; that is too early to note any improvement; in fact, typically things get worse before they get better, and that has been the case for me in this first week - I pee more and more frequently (about every 2 hours, day and night). I'm hoping that as time goes by, this will improve. Only time will tell. The capsules are easy to take.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is my second purchase of this excellent good Ayurvedic supplement. It's a must have for everyone. I know and sure that it protects my urinary system very well. Every single ingredient in this formula is essential and all work in tandem to help your urinary system in check. When I feel a little burning sensation when I pee(male), I know that UriCare will take care of it. It sure does. So I stopped skipping not taking one day, or only taking once a day(two caps). Now I take exactly what is suggested: 2 capsules twice a day. And now I know my prostate and/or urinary tract is protected. Like all Himalaya products, UriCare is also clean from nasty fillers. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good for Kidney health, have been using it for a number of years without any side effects