MY

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 24, 2022
1,191

very good quality and suitable price , benefit powerful cleansing and detoxifying of pure neem in a nurturing soap-free base tones and nourishes your skin So mild and nurturing, Great scent and fresh fragrance too! . use for gentle feel of saponified essential oils as they leave you feeling soft and hydrated

45d07c81-29a1-4224-8a0f-a731f271dc02
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,181

This soap costs only $2, but it is infused with neem and turmeric and is a very high quality soap. Easy shape to wash entire your body and also effective to clean your skin without dryness. My husband has a psoriasis since he was a kid but this soap doesn’t irritate his skin. He smells sooooo good after he takes a shower with this soap and he smells like a forest. (Refreshing and natural scent) I also recognized his small pimples on his back was disappeared after he started to use this soap. I also use this soap to wash my face every night. Effective to tone up my skin and also prevent any kinds of bad bacterias. I will buy more next time so that I can share some with my mom and friends (^ ^) I think this soap is also good to use in the kitchen to wash cloth and hands during cooking. Recommendable to people who practice yoga or Ayurvedic life style.

ea267012-2e78-44a6-ab88-0879dcd7ef2d
0a4dbbca-5006-47b0-b031-eeae009aaaee
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am in looooovvveeeee with this product so much the price and the quality the feedback on it is good thank you so much iherb the flavor is amazing and also good packaging and the size is good perfect to use also the scent is very delicious I give it 10/10

1cdd36e4-e0f4-41f5-a97e-a9c154a8238b
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Hard soap is one of the oldest products for washing and body care. Above all, it is a completely natural product, as it contains only a few natural ingredients, such as fats, plant extracts and essential oils. The special feature of natural soap is the natural content of glycerin, which regulates the moisture of the skin and nourishes it. Hard soap is particularly gentle on the skin, as its pH value is basic, it is quickly neutralized in contact with water and is therefore neutral to the skin. In addition, it restores fat to the skin and makes it supple and soft, which is very important for dry skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This soap produced a nice lather and seemed very emollient when using. The scent is pleasant while not being overpowering. My only wish is that the bar would last longer. I know that it is made with higher quality ingredients and without all of the junk that can be found in skin care products that is why it seems to be gone so quickly. Will be purchasing again!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The overall benefits of this natural, "wonder-soap" are incredible. My son uses this daily for his sensitive skin which is acne prone and it doesn't dry out his skin the way other topical creams do. It's gentle enough for the whole family and leaves our skin feeling soft and clean. Great for any age! We love the scent and the quality of all Himalaya products. always packaged beautifully and quick shipping. I just with they made a larger bath soap size.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

i love the scent of this soap...I want to use this soap with turmeric.this brand I like to use recently have a good quality product, package and size. my age need my dry sensitive skin to feel good and its very gentle to skin..the composition of this soap is have a good benefits for the skin

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Gives the best in class TFM value of 76% i.e grade 1 soap. Ideal for use in summer. Refreshing and mild fragnance soap. Must try. Its my favorite soap.One of the best smelling soaps i have used. I feel very fresh after using this. It does not have a chemical- like over powering scent that many soaps have. Also lasts long.The best quality soap ever i used. I tried all other brand soaps but i love to use Himalaya soap it was the one of the best soap that i use daily because it worth the quality.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Lovely big bar of pale green soap, with pleasant smell. Turmeric is unusual for a soap, but I know it has many good qualities, and Neem also. I bought 2, so I can give one away. Well worth the price. They come in their own little box, each, which is handy.