MY

4.5
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like the Himalayas products and am not sure if I didn’t take this as consistently as I needed to- but it didn’t work like I’d hoped. I will admit I was not perfect at taking it, but I didn’t notice any quick benefit which resulted in loss of motivation with this one.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve been reading very good reviews about this product and I decided to give it a try actually it’s for my boyfriend he is very athletic and he gets some joint pain l personality like the natural ingredients

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Husband is a harsh critic of medicines and is in a position to do so. The fact that HE keeps asking me to order this product from this company over and over says "Good product that works!"

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

good composition and visible improvement after long term usage; the look and smell of tablet not inviting. overall quality pills.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

How do you tell if something works for you??? When you take something for a long time and then you stop...and what you take the supplement for gets worse. I love this product and try to keep it on hand for every day use. I use this and Himalaya Livercare every day.

Posted on May 16, 2020

Very effective for me and my wife, using this product for a number of years, I walk an average of 7.2 km (4.5 miles) per day and 12 flights of stairs a day - no pain in any of the joints. Of course shed a good number of punds in the process

Posted on May 11, 2022

this stuff working, on my 2 ND bottle

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I rarely take supplements but I've found this one to have significant overall health benefit, not just in the joints.