MY

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A Great Product Line. Having utilized different items from this organization and being extremely fulfilled I have appraised this five stars. I as of late began utilizing it and presently can't seem to accept my first labs since gazing it. Regardless of whether I have no sensational change, I will keep on accepting it as coordinated as in some cases many enhancements set aside time before result are observable. This has been my experience throughout the long term.

SuperSupps
Posted on May 29, 2022

I am not diabetic but i take products like this it helps me to feel better, stop eating too much carbs and i feel amazing! Great supplement!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I had a period when my blood sugar level was higher than normal. After using this product for a while, my blood sugar level returned to normal.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's ok, but I prefer the plain bitter melon from this brand instead. That one feels stronger. I will stick to that as a preventative. I do not have diabetes I just take it when I eat a lot of carbs or sweets as a preventative.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

always satisfied shopping with iherb. this is my repeat order, because they provide good quality products, ingredient, size, package, everything

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My glucose is limit, so I decided to take this product to keep my levels stable. I feel great about this very interesting formula.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I herb is the best online shopping portal for purchasing herbal medicine. The delivery was very fast.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love this product. I have been able to manage my glucose with glucocare