MY

Posted on May 14, 2022

Purchased this as there were a lot of reviews recommending it. I work in hospital and walk A LOT each day -from 7000 to 12000 steps per day! By the time I get home my feet are burning and over the last few weeks some parts started getting hard. This cream cares for my feet and leaves them refreshed. It soothes my feet and got rid of the hard parts on my feet. The quality and size is pretty good for it's price too. My feet will feel relaxed each time I use it! I definitely will purchase again

Amazing footcare cream! The best for your cute life. After this I feel more energetic, happy and calm, because my foot is shining. Great for VEGAN. I should buy it for my mommy.

01a60d15-7e5c-469b-966b-e30d5535c37f
4828af10-b19b-491a-9ea6-abf93e9245c6
d3895d05-1ea6-4324-be8a-35b1ba08d3c4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Hello my name was your first time kdmsmnsnznznz I am so proud of you for being so proud to be proud of you and proud of you for all the love you love of us so much and love you so proud of you and love love and hope you have a great day love you guys so proud of you love and proud of you love to just be so happy proud kids love and proud of you

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good byeeee dry heels! After a week of moisturizing before work & thick socks (I stand on my feet all day) and repeating the routine at night — the care of my feet and heels feel sooo much better. The smell is really light and there is a lot with this size, so a little goes a long way!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This cream was a surprise to me that it does not get so sticky as other brand. After rubbing the cream to my feet, it was quick to absorb and smells refreshing and nice. I use this product and go to bed right away but the feeling of not being too oil makes me happy. This is my foot care routine at night.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have very dry skin and always it’s big problem to find good cream for me. Very glad for this product, really good quality, herbs smell (not very intensive and very natural), using for every day a in care routine and my foot feels better. Highly recommend.

a8eb6cb9-fbbb-4de3-b06b-2d3ba4c95ff9
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The best thing about this product is that it is actually very effective. My heels tend to get a bit rough, but this lotion has smoothed things out considerably. I put it on before I go to bed. The only thing that might be off-putting for some is that it has a strong and maybe strange scent (I assume that's the fenugreek). I don't mind it, but definitely not like other lotion smells.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent foot cream with very good price. Suffered from dry heels and this has really good effect. I think this is the third time I purchase and definitely will buy more. Use it at night routine so the effect lasts more. Ingredients seems from nature and I liked that.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

An excellent cream, great quality and does its job. I have an extremely dry skin and my feet get those rough edges and skin peels very often. This is my everyday saviour (apart from regular pedicures of course). Love it!