MY

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Love it!

I love their regular toothpaste, but this stuff is my new favorite. The mint isn't too strong and my teeth are already looking whiter after a week. Other whitening toothpastes have not given those kind of results. Also it has helped a mild pain I have from grinding my teeth. Most important - it's fluoride free.

9af9169a-ad32-4c36-bb55-3fabc4b9d96a

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 years now! Its a great toothpaste for people looking to go more natural but still miss the frothy/foamy name brand like toothpaste FEEL. The size is normal. Flavor is pretty good, I've tried all of the flavors by now and personally my favorite flavor is spearmint, but you may like this one! It does give your teeth a clean feeling but that increase or decrease depending on what kind of toothbrush and regimen you have. Its not too minty so sensitive people can enjoy it. I can't really say that it has whitened my teeth by itself. I have a regimen that I switch every now and then but I would say by itself it doesn't whiten teeth much. Please like my review if it was helpful (:

3bd049ac-0969-4e46-848e-241590c1bf02
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Natural ingredients, nice taste and consistency for a natural toothpaste. It does leave your mouth feeling so fresh, I like it so far it’s my first purchase and I think I’ll buy again. Also you could use much less product than in the picture I have that was so much lather. In terms of whitening effects I didn’t see any.

680b84a5-16a1-4700-af99-a49f224dbd9b
7b5a40de-a334-4a44-bb9d-fc31d14557ea
11f9c8fb-b28c-45fc-9d08-beb54eb1eeb5
Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I was given this from someone who didn't want it. Their loss, my gain. I am 70 and have 70-year-old teeth that have started to show their age in color. I hated looking in the mirror. I started using this brand because it was free. After a month I noticed my teeth didn't look quite so bad. And now I have normal looking teeth. I am soooooooooo happy about that! They're not the brilliant white we see on the movie stars, but they are an appropriate shade of white that I am very happy with. I owe my friend a grateful thanks!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This is a natural whitening care toothpaste with a clean minty taste. I have noticed a great difference in my dental care with this toothpaste... I will be a repeat user of this product...I have also gone so far as to recommend it to friends. Ive used this toothpaste in the past and will continue for extremely clean teeth. The packaging is really classy.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The flavor is standard - mint - a very strong mint. Too strong in my opinion but not too fussed about it. Ingredients are excellent! I feel like it definitely cleaned my teeth . Will definitely buy again! It has a lot of foam in my opinion but maybe I used too much.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022