MY

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Boswellia Serrata or commonly known as Indian frankincense is anti-inflammatory with anti-tumor properties. May be beneficial for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), asthma and Parkinson's disease. Himalaya's supplement products have a long history of crafting traditional medicines based on Ayurveda. I love that it's plant-based

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It works for me to joint pains. I hope it helps your pain too. Bless. I like Himalaya products because they got high ingredients and potential right-made extracts. Easy to use too. This tastes what is needs to taste. Good product for all ages and easily packaged. Freshness is benefit on himalaya herbals -products. I suggest them. Word.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s going to be another product that I purchased for arthritis the quality of this product is very simple the ingredients are very well thought out if you take this product do you notice a difference in your arthritis pain and the packaging is done well as this is a glass bottle highly recommend

Posted on May 12, 2022

bought this for my mother, as she is suffering from painful joints and weakening bones due to age, it seems to be of good quality and she isn't mentioning having aches as frequently as before! the ingredients didn't cause any funny side effects for her so we're coming back for seconds 🖤

phoenixcheung
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have healthier, painless joints after taking this for about half a year. The effect started just after a month. Highly recommended. I’ve tried other brands but I find this brand the best. Please give me a like👍 if you find my review helpful. Thanks🙏💖 Sharing the information about boswellia: “Some studies suggest that boswellia may have some anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects, but large-scale, industry-independent clinical trials are needed In herbal medicine, boswellia is sometimes taken by mouth or applied to the skin to manage the following conditions: Asthma Collagenous arthritis Crohn's disease Menstrual cramps Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid arthritis Ulcerative colitis”

aaa796df-5971-4523-b868-ff4db7393346
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Best natural anti-inflammatory. The inflammation recovery process is slow but I strongly recommend it. This brand is more expensive, but I think it's worth the investment. It's for your health. Health is priceless!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Husband started taking this for his osteoarthritis and after 2 weeks he has stopped complaining about his ankle pain and is now eager to go for a daily walk with me!!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I suffer from arthritis in my neck and my husband has it in his hands and after taking this for a few week we have less pain. Can't wait to see what happens after a few more weeks

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The product actualy helps me to function better at my job.Im able to last all day .I m more limber and I have less pain.healthy to take with no side effects.Capsole is a perfect size too.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This really helps the crepitus, or joint mice, in my neck. I hardly hear anything anymore. I take them with an enzyme which helps wash the crepitus out. Anyways, that’s how I see it.