MY

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The package is perfect. It has a strong smell when u open it and taste it, but u will get used to it fast. Ive been using for about a month once daily before sleep but i didnt feel any change untill now to be honest, maybe i have to use it more time to feel anything. The ash amount for price is a good deal for me.

43c33fa1-f568-4c21-8138-8fe701dd729b
Posted on May 8, 2022

Not sure if it helps with my kanchiong-ness and stress at work or when doing school assignments. However, I feel that this item is value for money. Had also compared the ingredients list with other similar supplements and chose to buy this one. It obviously has some herbal smell. Long expiry date: May 2024

edf09c3c-110b-43a6-854e-38fdc16d6372
a66110fc-1380-4212-ab6a-3fea1157b9cb
8e18b40a-4a3c-4920-b7c2-4acb7bead54f
14b485f5-b7a2-4555-ab4d-3476b307344a

Started taking these pills in 2021 after I've completed one course of anti-depressant (as I was diagnosed with moderate clinical depression). Wanted something to maintain my mood. Did not see any significant changes initially. However, after 2 to 3 weeks of taking the supplements, I noticed some improvement to my mood. I am calmer, less moody, reduction in the feeling of anxiousness, and easier to fall asleep (with less intrusive, negative thoughts at night). After I finished every bottle, I will stop/pause for 2 weeks before starting a new bottle, as recommended by many. So far, no major side effects. The pills are easy to swallow. There's a slight herbal aroma to the pills but not overpowering or off-putting. Will highly recommend this!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This has been a godsend for my brother's night terrors. His sleep improved very quickly after 2 or 3 days. Before taking this, he had panic attacks almost every night. One capsule every morning on an empty stomach helped eliminate the panic attacks, regulate sleep, and also reduce his stress. It noticeably made him a generally more calm person. The size of the capsule is rather small, he reported no strong taste or smell. It is advised to take it daily for 5 weeks and then pause for 1 week before resuming, if necessary. That's what he did, for a total of 3 months, and he swears by ashwagandha now. No more night terrors, interrupted sleep or panic attacks. The benefits of this adaptogen are incredible!

Posted on May 15, 2022

amazing quality and eazy to swallow with perfect size with good taste smells like real nature thing its very good and helpfull with many benefit like free thr stress and better sleep and happy mood most the time also its good foor the muscles it helps with boosting the testeserone

e2778d0e-a64b-4773-8bcd-e59eccfb9bf9
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

There is absolutely Nothing bad to say about this brand of Ashwaganda. I've tried many brands and this is by far the best quality you can find. I love it because it is a pressed pill in amber glass and it Organic. Can't beat it! Me and my family trust Himalaya brand pretty much all the time. They have amazing toothpaste as well! Ashwaganda gives thee best ultimate full body healing out of every herb that exists. There is nothing that it cannot do. From having stress, anxiety, depression, low energy, boosting mood and mental conditions. It literally does it all and in my opinion everyone can benefit from it's wonders!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

54 years old. Have been Struggling with chronic pain in back and neck for many years, resulting in low energy & focus and problem sleeping. After starting with Ashwagandha this change drastically...After 5-7 days I coul feel more in focus, more energy, more in balance, better sleep. Good quality, natural ingredient. Higley Recommend this brand.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking 1 caplet of ashwaganda per day for 9 days now and since yesterday I am noticing some changes to how I feel during the day. I have already become less emotional and stressful, my body is nearly not shaking or shivering from anxiety at all. I am also sleeping better and waking up a bit happier. I started using this because antidepressants couldn't help my depression and super crazy anxiety (also very physical - shivering, shaking, feeling nauseous, alert at all times, heartbeat pounding in the throat, throbbing in the head, not being able to sleep with even the strongest sleeping pills). So i stopped using any of the chemical drugs which was hard. But now ashwaganda and melatonin has helped. Recommended for issues like in my case!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Ashwagandha, it is an ancient medicinal herb. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress.Take breaks with all Ayurveda supplements: 5 days on-2 days off, or few weeks off after each bottle. I take it during the week and make a break at weekend so as not to get confused