MY

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I use glycerin for additional moisturizing benefits added to my creams and moisturizers. This brand offers a great glycerin. I can notice my moisturizer becoming richer and thicker when mixed with this. I tried the rosewater from this brand and it’s so amazing. I also mix this with rosewater to make a hydrating and soothing mist. Such mist helps to soothe the skin when irritated.

c2dcbc15-cd94-46e5-a580-0e0cf4f42688
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

i love adding glycerin to my body cream and to my home made scrubs,it really softens and has no smell at all.the quantity is also good👍

963e4d99-165c-4fce-9a0e-d1be247836fd
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought and used vegetable glycerin to the first time and I find it very good. I use it for Bach Flowers, they are usually prepared on alcohol but for some people, children or animals it's better to user another form, so this glycerin is a perfect choice.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is the first time to buy glycerin, so I’m not able to compare with other brands. I bought this for making scalp moisturizer. It’s working well 😀

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Love this. I mixed it with pure rose water and I spray it on my face after washing it. I found it to be very, very hydrating. I also use it as a makeup setting spray and it works.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have extremely dry hair (because of my androgenetic alopecia). I bought this product to mix in my deep conditioner/mask to add moisture and hydratation to my hair. I don't know if it helped but I'll keep using it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I bought this to add to my existing skin care routine. It works great in being a humectant. Really attracts moisture, as my skin feels slightly sticky if I used too much of it. Depending on the humidity that day, I can adjust the amount I need. I decant it into a dropper bottle for easy control. Would repurchase. Great value!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use it for extra moisture in my body lotions and feet cream. Good price for this amoun

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like this product. I mix it with water and put it in a spritzer bottle and use it as a face moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I got it to make my vape flavors at home. Works just fine! Great quality!