MY

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use this to do my castor oil packs. Good size wool flannel and quality is good. It does having a bit of a scent after use, but that is to be expected as you are getting toxins out through the castor oil. I feel the benefits of using this and feel calmer after use/

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I used this flannel in a castor oil pack for my abdomen. I applied it to clean skin. I have soaked this flannel with heritage organic castor oil and applied it to my abdomen, wrapping it in clear kitchen wrap. I even applied the disposable heating pads and then secure with a body gauze. I left it on for about 40 minutes and chilled. Afterward, I took the flannel and put it in a mason jar and stored it in the refrigerator for later use. Rate this comment if you found the information useful :)

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I use this flannel for castor oil packs. Wool flannels are specifically recommended for this use. It is a nice size. I use it folded, but you could unfold to cover more area or for different body sizes. It would be nice if it had a strap, but not needed if using while lying down.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Using it for my castor oil therapy, good absorption but the oil stains are very difficult to wash off. So I keep it in a ziplock and wash it with baking soda periodically.

9e2b16ab-587a-432d-96ff-199f90284ef9
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It is very difficult to get the castor oil out of this guy, after using it overnight for several nights. I am told a ripped T-shirt can get the job done, but haven't tried it. If you have money to burn, so buy this thing. I do think it helped the castor oil absorb nicely. I love the Castor Oil of this same brand. It's sticky but when I remove the pack in the morning, I just wipe the area with a wet washcloth and it's all gone, very easy.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I do castor oil packs on my liver almost every other night. This flannel is the best I have tried so far: not itchy, doesn't move around during the night. I cut this piece in 2 halves and re-use each one of them multiple times.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I heard that castor oil pack are very good for liver detox and when doing sauna. I have used in sauna just by massaging the oil in liver area before going inside and the heat of sauna works to help the liver to detox.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Used to castor oil pack. It’s expensive but if is a large piece so you can cut it to a smaller size to save cost

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great quality and size! I use it for castor oil liver packs. Lasts a long time since you don't need to replace it for quite some time. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Bought this for my mother and myself but I have not use mine yet. My mother on the other hand, loves it. The size is generous. For her, she’s a very thin woman, when folded once, the fabric is big enough for the entire tummy.