MY

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Value for money and a great product

I've been using the Rosewater spray and it is one of the best on the market for the price range. This Rose Castor oil is ideal for lashes and brows. Apply on daily at night and you'll start noticing that your lashes and brows have grown longer and looks much fuller.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Smells heavenly and works well on my brows and eyelashes. I only use a tiny bit each day so one bottle has lasted for nearly a year. Will definitely be a repeat purchase.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Castor oil has amazing properties and I really trust all Heritage Store products. I use after HA and mostly at bedtime. Its oily of course, but absorbs well in a few minutes.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Absolutely love the product! My lashes grew faster and healthier after using it for 2 weeks everyday. The scent is great and the quality of the serum really benefits my lashes.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have purchased this a year ago and i still didn’t get to half the bottle It really makes my eyelashes strong and long

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Always love heritage store castor oil and with the rose scent, it was really nice. I use castor oil for so many things and it was very convenient to have a spray form also. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Excellent product. I use it for hair and eyelashes. After a month, the lashes are thicker and longer. I recommend !

Posted on May 3, 2021

I bought this to use as a brow serum, now this is a third bottle, I keep buying because the smell is divine, I use on hands at night, along thinning hairline and on brows. I am a highly allergic person, this oil doesn't cause any sensitivity issues on my face

This review doesn’t contain any medical advice: I am only sharing my views and experience with this product. Pleasant rose fragrance added to thick extra nourishing castor oil: I use this product to enhance the strength and glossiness of my eyelashes, eyebrows and my hair. I warm up a few drops of product between my fingers and I apply every night to my eyebrows and my eyelashes gently massaging the hair follicles. This is something that I have been doing with various brands of castor oil for a long time and it works! I’m looking forward to rip also the benefits of the gorgeous rose oil available in this product. I recommend trying. If my review helps, please give me a thumbs up 👍🏻 . Thank you!

Posted on Nov 8, 2020

Smells so divine and while it's incredibly thick has been a life saver over time for really dry areas of my face, in winter I mix 1-2 pumps with my lotion before applying to my face. I feel applying it alone can tug on the face due to thickness so I like the mix something with it