MY

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Great for dark hair too!

I have dark brown, medium-long hair and a box only lasts me 1 use (not 2 like they mention). The N series is good for trying to dye a mix of white and brown hairs, and it this color ends up looking like chestnut on me. I’ve had to do some trial and error with the coloring because I don’t bleach my hair so the final color is different. Overall though, this has been a staple in my household. Much cheaper than getting it done in a salon, while staying away from poorly made dyes that almost fry your hair. Never had a bad experience with this one!

546d70ad-7965-4be8-9fbb-46c8606095be
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have used these Herbatint products for 20 years. They do not dry out your hair. They do not have that toxic smell. Easy to use and a wide range of colours. I combine 7N with 7R on my roots to prevent "hot roots" it works like a charm. Highly recommend all of these hair colour products.

61ae1409-253b-44d6-a94c-5c389b3ba29b
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I mix 7n ,6n together to cover my grey hair , it covers very well & I am so glad & will continue to stick to this brand. Although it may not be as lasting as those chemical hair dye I tried , I like this product bcos it is less damaging/drying I like it bcos it does not sting my sensitive scalp, don’t cause redness to scalp,the scent is mild & Product is very good & effective despite it has less chemical. I hv continue using for 3 years & did not look for other brands.I will stay loyal to This as I always like more natural & non harsh hair Color product, Thks to IHerb, I am super happy to buy it here!

0eafeeea-ca06-40fa-858a-d7ea109afe4c
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Love Herbatint, very easy application , can easily choose color of your hair by mixing color dye . Doesn’t dry my hair and most important I have no allergic reactions . No scent at all. Using Herbatint i can do the application on my own without difficulties. Love everything about it. Though it is on the higher price range you can use it in two applications with short hair

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Luv the Natural good Ingredients! The 8 organic herbal extracts, nourish and protect my hair & scalp, does not sting; I sometimes hv eczema on the scalp It enhance my hair's color intensity and leave a natural, resonable result of 1.5 colorstay Aloe Vera -Protects and nourishes hair during coloring Limnanthes Alba ) - Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair My hair looks smoith and healthy does not. Cause dryness or reaction to scalp A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage I mix 7n & 7c…covers well! Pls help like if my article is useful

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

how I love this brand and finally I've found my true color. beeing full of good natural ingredients a great plus of this brand is that I can mix the coror palette to get my own personal color. How beautiful is this! Please do remember that the color of the gel you'll get after mixing the ingredients has nothing to do with the final color. Mix the colors as you wish and write down your own combination. It's like chemistry laboratory.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!