MY

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been using herbatint colours for years. I love these products. They are easy to use with NO vile smell! 4R is a rich colour which lasts ages on my medium brown (greying) hair without much fade between colouring. I get two colourings from the bottle as my hair is about jaw-length. I received my iHerb order within 10 days to NZ. They have great products and ordering is easy. Thanks again iHerb.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very easy to mix with the 4N color to cover the grey strips and add the brilliant red tone to my dark brown hair. All of a sudden, I become a hair color pro. I receive many compliments on my colored hair. It has no irritating chemical smell when opening and mixing and leaves no unpleasant smell afterward.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great product. No chemicals on composition No sensitive to skin Do not hurt scalp For all ages Package includes everything you need Great size Great benefits for your hair Moisturize you scalp Shine hair, great scent Quality excellent overall Easy to use

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good size,quality, size and package. I used it daily for my baby. It’s good for sensitive scalp and it moisturize the hair. It’s suitable for all ages .

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great vibrant hair colour. Çovers my grey hair. Mixes well and eady to apply. Smells nice while being applied and not overpowering. The conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth. Good value for money. Best of all, it's vegan. Comes in recycled materials

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Excellent permanent hair color that I’ve been using for about two years now. It perfectly dyes my grey hairs and makes my hair color more intense and shiny. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I tried Dark Chestnut and Light Chestnut but the colours are still a bit too dark for me. Bought this Copper Chestnut. Hope it works great as well.