MY

Posted on May 13, 2022
Ashwagandha in liquid

Powerful adaptogen used in Ayurveda, in India. I like in liquid cause you can add or make a tea with it. Absorption maybe its improved , good quality and size package. I recommend. Smells like powerful herb, not unpleasant to taste.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very herb tasting I mix in with water was looking for something to help fight adrenal fatigue that was ayurvedic and had amazing adaptogen properties, Taking daily in the am with adrenal support and feeling he benefits after 3 weeks.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Herb pharm Ashwagandha is superior in quality. Whole root extract has higher potency and benefits and the fact that it is extracted in liquid form puts it ahead of the capsules alternatives as you can control the dosage that best suits you and break up the frequency throughout the day if needed. Also the alcohol free process makes a huge difference in both quality and taste. The taste is very palatable considering it is pure root extract when compared to other products and when diluted in water or another beverage, it is pleasant to drink with barely a hint of bitterness. In terms of stress and anxiety relief I felt the results within a couple of days as you would with a pure product. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Perfect quality. A great natural source of relaxation. It helps calming down and doesn't make you feel sleepy. Great for a balanced mood.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Smells and tastes like eating fresh weeds but does help with many symptoms.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Helps me a lot with my anxiety. Ordered 4 more for my family. Anxiety runs in our blood.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

has no taste so great to put in water and i can tell its bettering my mood aswell

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Ashwaghanda works so much better for me in liquid form. Just ordered 2nd bottle!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I have heard a lot of amazing things about liquid ashwagandha so I decided to purchase it!