MY

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Love the jumbo size and minty taste

I’ve made 3 cups of this with one teabag and it’s still as strong and good. Very good for my after meal because it pleasantly minty and helps with digestion. Will recommend and purchase again. I love the tin container it came in because it help keeps the teabags dry and hygienic. My tummy loves this. So does my husband, he’s converted now haha Update: Bought another tin after this 1st purchase 👍🏼

27473c92-113c-416d-978e-4866d3d70a01
85c5f9ef-5903-4140-9d37-6116aae249f7
Mickiann
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been buying Heather's for years and the quality has remained consistent. This is high-quality, delicious, strong peppermint tea in large, durable tea bags. I use one bag in my 1 L teapot after dinner. I re-use the same bag for my second pot of the evening, and it still gives some nice peppermint flavour. The canister is really convenient. When I finish the bags, I will order loose tea to fill it.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have IBS/IBD and this tea has a very pleasant soothing effect on my tummy. I can tell this is good quality from the generous serving size and also you can use the bag more than once- I use this when making a large mug or bottle for the whole day. If you find this helpful please like

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Each teabag is 2-3 times larger than any standard teabags you can find in market, it can be brewed for few times with the same amount of flavors. The package is a paper roll with metal lids on both ends, the tea was held in paper teabags without tags. I like how you can put the teabag in a tea pot and keep refilling it until the flavor goes mild.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Very strong peppermint flavour! Super good and tasty, you can use the same teabag for quite a few brews without the flavour getting any milder which I love! Super quality bags! I can´t say for sure it helped with my troubled tummy, but it has a very nice flavour if you like strong peppermint tea! Please give thumbs up if my review helped you :)

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

In a blind A-B test, I distinctly preferred Heather's Tummy Teas to Harney & Sons. In Heather's tea, the taste of peppermint oil is very distinct and pleasant, and reading the tin after the taste test, I noticed that Heather's advertises "high volatile oil". That's not empty marketing; Heather's really delivers. The only other peppermint tea that I've tasted with similar levels of oil is Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint. I subtract one star from Heather's only because the aroma is weak--not the tin aroma, which is amazing, but the brewed cup aroma. I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could, but I'll save the fifth star for Traditional Medicinals.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I find these to be very soothing for my IBS, with quality ingredients. I have both the loose leaf tea and these ones, which are convenient for when I'm on-the-go.

Posted on May 15, 2022

High quality ingredients and tastes of minty peppermint tea! Benefits sore tummies and helps with digestion. Package was nice tin in a good size, used often. Serving frequently as it is a no caffeine blend which is nice in the morning and evening routine to relax.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

If you're dealing with diarrhea, tummy cramps, or light food poisoning - this really calms the stomach down. I recommend using one bag in a large mug.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Delivery was prompt and this is the only thing I’ve found (other than Heather’s tummy care peppermint pills) that helps the type of ibs that I have Also appreciated that the packing material was made of paper, not plastic