MY

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Favorite greens product

This is probably my favorite greens product. I have been taking it for most of the last decade (occasionally temporarily replacing it with others like Pure Synergy). It's a good value for money, great selection of plants, and I trust them to keep the quality where it belongs, at least as long as Kim Sheridan is involved.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I'm a fan for life! I take a 1 tsp scoop in water every single morning, first thing when I wake up, and "drink with intention". I feel that it wakes my body up with the nourishment it needs to get through the day. The taste is very mild - you can taste the algae but it has a mild lemongrass taste that makes it easy to sip. You can also mix this in other homemade products, like your own salad dressing or in smoothies.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is definitely the best greens powder that Ive uses, i just wish it wouldnt be so expensive. This is my favorite company when it comes to vitamin supplements and I would definitely recommend any of their products, especially if you can find them on sale. You can be sure that this has the highest quality ingredients that you can find.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I've been using this product for a few years now, I moved from more expensive brands and have found it to be just as good for what I want. Very happy with this product. I mix it with my home made mushroom tictures or other smoothies.

0c35455e-6545-430c-9b6b-14d22e68101c

The Quality of this product is first class. The higher cost is well worth it and I would highly recommend it. One negative thing is that it does not have a spoon or cup, so I had to use something else from an older product. Also the taste is soso, but tastes healthy and that's what matters. Maybe not for children or people who taste matters a lot.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have been taking Vitamineral Green for 17 years on and off. I now live in Thailand and have really missed it, until I realized that I could source it here via iHerb! It is worth the cost. Vitamineral Green is both a detox and a Superfood. I regained my health using Healthforce products, and this is a great addition to my prepper pantry!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is one of my go-to products. I really love the taste and the superfood ingredients are top quality. I put a spoonful in my green smoothies every morning and feel it's really beneficial to my health. I am energized, my skin complexion is imrpoved, I am less fatigued, etc.. Really love it!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product makes your eyes open wider. Super easy to throw it in just plain water and slam it down. If you need things to taste better, you can easily hide it in a shake or smoothie. Has everything you need in it. Lasts for a couple months and well worth the price. Have been buying it for years.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is such a high quality superfood that I have been using for years. I absolutely love it. Quality organic ingredients that are very shelf-stable so very convenient and easy to use. Such an excellent way to get vitamins and minerals into my diet, the perfect mix to boost health and vitality. I put a tablespoon in my breakfast smoothie and feel improved health and energy. The taste is pretty green but I don't mind it at all and actually really craved it when I recently ran out. I love this company and their quality products - the glass jars are also really great as i don't like plastic packaging.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This was the highest quality superfood / greens I have seen on the market. The ingredient list on this blew me away. I found a HUGE improvement in my health and energy levels since starting on this 3 weeks ago. I am increasing to the full dose slower than recommended and still I have found it has helped! Most surprising was that there was NO taste difference when I mix it into my smoothies! So SUPER easy to take every day. I think everyone would benefit from adding this to their every day diet.