MY

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Excellent products to promote intestinal peristalsis and deep detox. Gentle and yet powerful. The capsules are in cellulose and easily digested. At times I empty the capsules in a liquid and also in this modality the taste is not bad. I have ordered again and I will do a round of 3 bottles.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Taking in conjunction with scram and vitamineral greens and I’m feeling great after a few days. Last year I only did scram but this time I’m doing all 3 and feeling amazing only after a week of taking it. I’m pretty sure it’s all making me have good deep sleep too as it’s getting out the toxins/parasites

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This product is really high quality with natural ingredients that are certainly beneficial and pack a punch! Have noticed a definite boost in my intestinal function, which is the benefit I was looking for. The pills don't taste like anything and are pretty easy to swallow, plus encourage increased water consumption as you have to take 10 per day. Lots of product for the price, good size! I'm taking this before trying the parasite cleanse as I want to make sure my guts are working well, and I'm satisfied.

Posted on May 23, 2022

it is good for detoxification as it cleans everything in the intestines. just beware you might see worms/parasites coming out. it really cleaned everything and I felt lighter and cleaner. diffently recommend this ! please give this a like

Posted on May 9, 2022

Recommended this to the friend and she is very happy to see the results, finally, she got something worked well.She took three capsules each day.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Good qualiy product and I did not get side effects. I am taking 4-5 before bed as part of a cleanse. The capsules also offer ease of use but make sure to drink enough water with it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This works! I have chronic constipation. I alternate between this and epsom salt as they work quite differently

Posted on May 9, 2022

I helped my friend ordered this and he says it's good.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I use this regularly as I'm healing my gut. Quality brand. Powerful supplement.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

This has been a life saver. If you are having digestive problems like constipation and don't want to take harmful laxatives, this product works wonders! highly recommended!