MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great essence So this is the second essence I have tried (I started with a different brand for new essence users). And so far so good. It is very hydrating, which is great be the older get the dryer my skin becomes. We’ll see the difference it makes over time but I’m happy with it so far. This product definitely helped my skin avoid acne flavor. It's water but leaves a light, glassy shine- it sinks in eventually. I like how it layers with my toner and my moisturizer. This is a must in my skincare right now.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I repurchased it several times. It works really well and does what it claims to do. My skin seems a lot more hydrated and supple, it is gentle and works on sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out. The package lasts for months and it is a good deal for such a quality product.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This Hyaluronic skin essence is very light and absorbs completely into the skin. I apply it after washing and before using my regular face moisturizer. The bottle is easy to use, and you can dispense the amount needed without waste. A little bit goes a long way, so it looks like this bottle will last for quite a while even though I'm using it every day. A great value, and something I would consider purchasing again.

I bought it to try it since it was on sale and the price was irresistible. I used it as a toner right after washing my face. My problem with this product is that, aside from the fact that the composition doesn't provide anything special with its ingredients, it contains dimethicone. This means that with moisturizer and sunscreen, it is very easy for your makeup to peel off. And if I use it at night, since it contains dimethicone, it prevents the products I will apply afterwards from penetrating well. For this reason I think I would only recommend it to people who don't wear makeup and want to see their skin look better with few products, as it helps give the appearance of smoothed skin.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Mini version of a perfect toner/essence. I love to use this when my skin needs an additional boost of hydration. Does not cause irritation and is safe for sensitive skin

Posted on May 14, 2022

I’ve been wanting to try this for a while as it’s highly recommended. My skin retained moisture for the whole day using this. Normally it tends to get dry mid day. Really like this product!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Since I've been using this product, I have noticed that my skin tone is more even. The scent is not particularly strong and the product doesn't cause any irritation. I think it's a good product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I wasn't sure what to expect but this essence is wonderful. It really seals in the mositure and I can tell a difference when I don't use it. It also lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way. Just bought it again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This feels like water, I put it into a sprayer to help spread it more efficiently and then I spread it out to the rest of my face. It goes on easily, absorbs very quickly. I find it's helping my complexion.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Another good Korean skin product! Light silky texture, moisturizes and absorbs well. Good combination of glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, linseed, Jiaogulan and other plant extracts . The skin actually drinks it up and glows immediately. Good with microneedling