MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have noticed that I get more energy, I use put beet in my smoothie before I head out the door. I already went through my first container, I have this product on autoship, I am a beet lover, i love fresh beets roasted in the oven. Beets in my daily diet is good for me and in the smoothie its a win win yummy drink.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good quality, good ingredients. It helps bringing down my sudden rise in blood pressure promptly and comfortably. It mixes well with many other food material like hibiscus tea. Delicious and healthy.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The beet powder is really helping me with my health issues. Love the taste and of course I love what I know it is doing for my body.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just the good stuff without added sugars like stevia, but it does tend to clump. Had to order another brand because I simply could no longer scoop it out.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

One glass of juice and a teadpoon of beet powder gets me through the rest of work without caffeine . It's great !

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
3,256

Really happy with this product and I highly recommend it - Thank you so much!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Up top quality ingredients, great health benefits and informative package.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Been taking Green Foods, Organic Beet Essence Juice Powder, 5.3 oz (150 g) and it is great!!