MY

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The quality is excellent. The ingredients are too good and tasty. The size is large and last for 1 month. The smell is amazing. No thyroid. Excellent with sleep helps promotes it. The benefits are high and excellent. The adaptogen is good. Less stress. The mood is better. This is Ayurvedic. The taste is amazing

82d63a56-b0e0-4e8e-a239-1869faad4517
03abfb6d-b4de-444a-a232-6dd13f1d5efb
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

So impressed with this purchase. This is my second bottle and I am certain I will be a customer for life. Quality and benefits are amazing. The flavor is great and within 15 minutes of taking them, before bed, I am completely relaxed and ready for a great night's sleep. If I'm already a little tired, I take one. If I'm a little restless, I take 2. Either way I sleep like a baby and wake up totally refreshed. I'm 50 and was getting to the point in life where I would wake up at 3:00am, unable to go back to sleep....this totally solved that problem! Completely happy with this product and have recommended it to multiple friends! Please like if you find this helpful. ♥️

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

One of the must have’s that working could have in their bags. The quality ingredients of this gummy that aids you to sleep better after a long tiring and busy day. When you wake up i dont feel heavy getting up on my bed it improves my mood and aids me to feel less stressful too.. every one would benefit from this specially us moms. Agree or not we do multi tasking a lot. The size is just enough as if your like eating gummy candies with your children too 😃 the taste is good too. I dont see any negative effects as of the moment, i even encouraged my brother to take them too.. ❤️🙏🏻

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got these for my husband as I read that they were very good for mild depression and as an energy boost . Since he has started taking them I have noticed a big difference in his energy levels and mood. He likes that they are gummies as he has to take a lot of pills daily . They are very pleasant tasting and easy to digest . Good quality .

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Can't say for sure but I think it does something good to me. Normally I get irritated for something small but not really anymore. Most of the time I just don't care now. I stopped taking this more than a week because I run out of stock but still feeling the benefit.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

i promise that this isn’t sponsored but i have GAD and really bad anxiety and this helps me sleep so well and it’s very very relaxing. in the beginning it took some time for my body to adjust to it however it’s very helpful in relaxing you if you overthink + provides good sleep! i only used it for a month so far but it’s amazing in managing stress. i’m reordering today 😊

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have taken the product for one month and made my second order. Received the shipment within a week to Maldives. The gummies are sweet and tasty. I take 2 gummies every night an hour before bed and I sleep like a baby. And I have noticed the extra boost of energy the next day. Thank You Iherb Team

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like it I bought it for my friend and she bought for apple cider this company brilliant but I hope make a discount it is expensive than its website

5bda98e3-1653-4c1b-bc83-371334c7d04a
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

To tell the truth, I didn't feel what the advertisement said about this product. The only thing is that it tastes good! But it didn't affect my sleep or mood, neither it affected my stress levels. Maybe because I took only one gummy each night. I want to try it next time when I buy another bottle of blue goli, by taking two gummies as what it is suggested.