MY

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Smells great and works wonderfully

I love this! It's so handy to have around for days when you don't feel like conditioning your hair. The scent is really pleasant - quite sweet and warm and it's easy to use. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. It is also noticeably less dry around the ends.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I bought this treatment for my thin long hair, to use in combination with CGM method. I have wavy type of hair, so I used this product to moisture my hair, to enhance my waves and try to transform them to curls. The composition of this product is pretty light - exactly for my hair type. It Does not weighing down my waves, which is amazing. The size is good - due to aerosol dispenser the consumption is very low. Scent is amazing! After first use I could already see results - soft hair, more structured and curled waves.. a dream! Definitely to keep it in favs!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this every morning before I go to work I use it with my cream to make my hair smooth I look shiny and more healthy it doesn’t hurt my club at all and it’s have a benefit if you want call me your hair good quality and perfect package and the size is perfect

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on May 19, 2022

gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

All I needed in a leave-in, it protects the hair while moisturizing it. The size is very good, it will last for a long time and the scent is amazing, I love it. Plus, I've noticed that while using this product, my hair didn't get so oily as it does with other leave-in.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have natural straight long hair. My hair is not in a bad condition, but is not that healhy and shinny, either. This Giovanni Vitapro Fusion leave in conditioner did not moisturize, smooth or shine my hair at all, but also did not leave any negative result, either. So, I kind felt that it was pointless to purchase.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I didn’t notice any scent, it’s spry leave in , not thick, I use it once I would update if I noticed any benefits Moisture the hair but I think I prefer a creamy form of leave in conditioner

8781f01d-47ef-4b6e-a0ce-b5141b2f0041
Posted on May 5, 2022

I ordered it for the summer, in order to protect my hair. It smells very nice and doesn’t make the hair look greasy! The composition looks very promising, the spray is very good!

dd78b848-06c2-4a23-aea2-b2301912430b
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I use this spray when I wake up with a messy hair and have no time. It smooth the hair and provides moisture. I definitely recommend. I've ordered a few different products of Giovanni, and they are all great! 100% vegetarian, no animal testing.

b66f12c3-c5b2-4cb1-9ad4-ac6bbb8c38e8