MY

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Very good quality product, it has a good mix of the daily nutrients for senior women. I started with 2 capsules a day, I am now trying 3 capsules a day, 2 in the morning & 1 at my midday meal or dinner. Although the directions say to take 4 capsules daily, since I'm eating quite a healthy diet, I think 2 - 3 capsules daily is fine.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Vitamin Code over 50+ is the only vitamin I take. I dont feel fully myself without it. Because it is a whole food I can & do take 2 vitamins in the morning with my coffee & my stomach is perfectly fine. Any other vitamins Ive used in the past even if they say you can take without food have made me feel sick to my stomach along with a headache

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

For women over 50, providing the nourishment the body need to maintain optimal health Myself n mother has seen gd results for general health organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient Helping me on : Breast and Thyroid Health Bone Strength Healthy Heart and Blood Pressure†† Live Probiotics and Enzymes Support Healthy Digestion maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range. Comprehensive pill for the busy lifestyle people To see gd benefits/engergy & immune booster Taken it for 4 years n continuing taking it deligently Pls like if u find my review helpful

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is one of the best quality, daily multivitamin I have every used. Love that it is made from whole foods (comprehensive ingredient list on the bottle). This means it naturally contains all the cofactors required for ready absorption giving it excellent potency. The 240 taste free capsules are packaged in a dark glass bottle to ensure that the product stays in premium condition. I have been taking it for several years and remain very happy with this product.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are high quality multivitamins with an excellent list of well-sourced ingredients, I've been taking them for a few years because they're consistently effective, easy to swallow, always fresh, and I don't have to gulp down six or eight of them to get enough of key nutrients. Perfect for this 62-year-old!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I look for non GMO and organic products whenever I can and this fits the bill, with the raw fruits and vegetables. No side effects, easy to swallow and no after taste. It's hard to get a balanced nutrition from diet alone, so supplements are needed and this is the one for me. A repeat purchase.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have been taking Garden of Life for Women 50 & older for over 20 years. Love it so much and hope they will never stop making it. It's the only vitamin I can digest. I do not have to taste it an hour later as it's all made of fruit and vegetables.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I needed to replace another multi-vitamin supplement that just became more expensive, so I tried this and I am happy with it. I take twice the amount recommended, split between breakfast and dinner, since my older supplement had higher amounts, and it seems to work fine. The shipping from iHerb is very fast every time.