MY

Posted on May 17, 2022

The best plant protein I have ever had! I am absolutely in love with it! This is just enough for my breakfast because it keeps my stomah full for few hours untill lunch . I have just ordered my third pack! Highly recommended. Great quality. Very rich because of many different sources of plant protein. Never saw so many kind of plants ingredients in any other plant shake . My unflavoured version is delicious with a one cocoa tablespoon and oat milk .

d9ff6f23-c7c3-453c-9eda-6ddc12496b79
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Hi I Have Hashimoto's Thyroid problem so i have so many food allergies like gulten, dairy, fish, and soy i cant able to find product which suits me, but finally i ended up with Garden of life protein powder Really i never felt this much Energetic in my whole life , please do try if i can use this product means anyone can use, before i can't able to do simple tasks now i can do anything, I felt like God asked him to make this product for me, Very Good Quality product, ingredients are very Clean,Very big Size, I am very blessed to get this product ,i have full day Energy and No mood swings and Happy mom to help my 3kids to grow happily, I can also reach my Goal very Easily, i want to continue Garden of life products throughout my life, deep from my heart Thanks alot and God bless you😊 Highly Recommended for people who has food allergies and low energy levels and to improve overall health and Anyone who wanted Good Health ❤️

8a07c477-760b-4118-b487-101fd343a2ad
Posted on May 5, 2022

This Raw Organic Protein is one of the best vegan protein powders I've ever tried. It's a close second favorite, after the GOL Raw Organic Meal. This one is perfect if you want a little more protein and less added vitamins/superfoods. The Unflavored variety truly has NO added taste! Not sweet at all. It just has a mild taste, a little like unflavored oatmeal or unseasoned beans. But it has a fairly smooth texture, not gummy or slimy like other brands. The only thing I really dislike: It's not as easy to stir into a drink like coffee or soymilk, no matter what the temperature, so you really need a good shaker or an actual blender to get out all the lumps. It's also a tad pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth it for the good plant based ingredients and lack of sweeteners and other flavorings. Those two factors aren't enough to take down the rating, so I'd still give it 5 stars.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

is my best option talking about protein! NO SUGAR, NOT dairy.... Good aminoacids... digestives enzime! very complete 👏 and is the only one with which I do NOT get stomach inflammation after taking it. I can see the result! usually I take with smoothies 😋 the days in which I'm training lower body! 🙃

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like this product. I think the quality is good and the ingredients are very 'clean' (ie: no chemicals or junk ingredients). Obviously, it's not a substitute for a good diet, but it's great for when you need extra protein - especially if you want it to be plant based. I found it to be a good benefit to my family as an extra boost of protein - especially after a workout. I do wish protein powders were also sold in larger sizes, as I find it so inconvenient (and expensive) to have to keep buying smaller tubs when my family get through it in no time at all. I also don't like having to throw away so much packaging, so if I could buy good quality protein powders (this brand and a few others) in much larger quantities, I would. I like that this brand has an unflavoured option, which is useful for smoothies where you already have a predominant flavour and don't want to change the taste.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Definitely not a ‘sit down and enjoy every hill’ type of protein blend but if you add a whole bunch of sugar and fruit then it could work. I’ve resorted to just blending it with my collagen and green powder then skulking it and I’ve seen great result (energy and fitness wise). Highly recommend for vegans who don’t want any nasties!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is the only protein I can actually consume I find all other proteins extremely chalky. I know that the quality and ingredients are clean and I love that it is unflavored because I can mix it and use it anyway I feel like it that day. The size is big lasts me a few weeks. This is a regular iHerb order for me

Posted on May 2, 2022

This complete meal is pretty good, in comparison to the other protein sources available. I’ve tried the flavored ones and they have horrible sweet, fake tastes. This unflavored one is great for mixing into smoothies etc. Pro tip: if you mix this with into a smoothie all MCT or coconut oil for a nice silky smooth texture!