MY
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Tastes so Good it Almost Feels like I'm Cheating.

I have been drinking this shake for many years now. Over all due to it's appetite suppressant qualities, I believe it has contributed significantly to easing the effort required to successfully lose 85lbs in total as well as my ability to keep that weight off. Once or twice a day, I always feel full till the next meal time, never bloated and from all of my extensive research it seems to me to be the healthiest protein shake on the market. I have tried dozens of different brands of these shakes and none match the taste of this one. It's so good it almost feels like I'm cheating sometimes.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My first impression after looking at the ingredients of Garden of Life- Raw Organic 'FIT' was that it had a high Arginine level of 2370mg/45.5g Serving, predominantly organic ingredients and the presence of a Probiotic and Enzyme Blend. The addition of Ashwagantha , the master Ayurvedic Herb, was also a pleasant surprise and I was amazed also at the amount of organic sprouted ingredients and the presence of high levels of Chromium and vitamin D, all of which I was taking with other supplements. The quality of the ingredients are all first-rate. The acid-test was mixing it up at home, and combining it with various other ingredients I was taking before, like Creatine, Citrulline Malate and branched-chain amino acids. The mixture was truly satisfying. Since using a whole 910g container, I have mixed the 'FIT' powder with various combinations of fruits and nuts including plums, prunes, banana, apricots, raisins, dates, almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts, and the combinations have all resulted in a very tasty and palatable blend. I find that adding skim-milk powder and a good helping of plain rolled oats to the mixtures, lowers the Glycemic Index of the brews, so I can have them as complete meals and feel very satisfied, without it raising my blood sugar too high and without needing more food. I also feel like I am losing weight. The 'Fit' powder is excellent on its own but the addition of cocoa powder, wheat grass powder and other ingredients just adds variety so I don't get bored and each meal is an exploration of my own imagination and creativity. In my opinion, it was definitely worth making 'FIT' my main dietary source of proteins and nutrients. 'FIT' also amazingly satisfied my hunger cravings between meals. I'm very happy with using 'FIT' as a meal replacement product. Did I mention it is very tasty too..?

da98a3f3-9f4f-4fa9-b2dc-d98b2297f4d0
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My husband likes Garden of Life RAW Organic Fit, High Protein in the Chocolate flavor. He likes that it is high protein and has no added sugar. To him it tastes best when mixed with milk rather than water. He feels the ingredients are high quality. It is easy to mix in a glass with a whisk & that it gives him what he needs in diet. It is a pricey, but it has everything my husband wants in a protein powder.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I enjoy the flavor of this product as long as it is frozen. It blends well in a smoothie, frozen or not. I'm not as fond of the taste when it is not cold. I use it to increase my protein intake, and not for any weight loss benefit. It does however leave me hungry after about an hour. The fact that it is organic and non-GMO was the first selling point for me. I've used it for a few years now, am satisfied and do not plan to look for an alternative in the future.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Plant protein, weight control formula for exercisers It has good quality ingredients, large size, reasonable price, helps to develop bigger muscles, lower fat, delicious taste, recommend to try it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Not sweet and tasty. Tast delicious with Soya Milk warmed in Microwave. Has all the nutriant I needed and ideal for my daily mild exercise.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Got this for my friend. He loved it. He loved the taste, and he said it did help him lose weight. The ingredients are high quality. The size is not bad. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Excellent quality, it’s the only protein I can seem to stomach. The ingredients are all good quality and plant based. Even though I’m not vegetarian it’s light on the stomach and easy to digest.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Since I am on diet, it helps to make great smoothie, I mix with soy bean milk, works in weight losing, well packed, great quality, help meet my goal, taste good,