MY

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Great!

This is my go-to and has saved me on and off over the years, I don't always take it due to the high price, but if I really need it I start buying it again. I think with probiotics different things work for different people, so if you're thinking of trying it out I recommend starting with a smaller bottle to see if it's helpful for you. I also think we don't need probiotics on a daily basis since they should multiply in the gut on their own - so I think it's healthy to have periods of time not taking anything. I've also read soil-based organisms are good for SIBO - as they won't remain in the small intestine.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Garden of Life is a trusted manufacturer that’s known for its high quality ingredients and beneficial probiotics. This is an ideal probiotic for promoting digestive balance, longevity and immune health. I found this product extremely useful in addressing my intestinal needs . The perfect superfood

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This probiotic has been helping me heal from digestive issues like IBS and SIBO. I started off slowly and gradually worked up to a therapeutic dose. It did cause a little discomfort in the beginning but subsided quickly. It’s the best probiotic I’ve tried so far.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love primal defense. It helps me with IBS. I take two when having too much sugar or sweets and helps with digestion as well. It has iron so if you are constipated, be careful with it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have used Garden of Life Products on and off over the years and I always come back to them. This time I am here to stay

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

We have tried several different probiotics over the years but this one tops it all! My husband has had serious stomach prover the year which impacted his ability to work but now he is able to run his own business and work hard eithout doubling over in pain.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My second favourite probiotic after Dr Ohiras. I think this is a really good blend of ingredients to support a healthy gut and colon. For the first week of taking this I have a bit of discomfort and then my tummy is better than ever.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This probiotic works very well. They are rather large though so if you have trouble with large pills I would choose another option. They are not a capsule either.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

We have both been using this product for years. Keeps your digestive tract in good shape with good bacteria needed for proper digestion. Helped my husband become daily regular by keeping needed bacteria in his digestive system.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I have been taking various probiotics for years. I’m very sensitive to all sorts of things and I have an IBD. Primal Defense just works best for me. It has helped regulate me in a good way. I don’t take the full dose of 3 per day. I only take 1-2.