MY

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The person who formulated this had a battle of over 20 years with gut health issues, and he now has a great company and has formulated a great product for people in need of help in the battle to restore gut health, so I do suggest reading about this and trying it yourself eventually.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

excellent probiotic. I keep it in fridge and make nut based yoghurt using it. Never fails! Last long time for many applications so don't be put off with the price if you using it and multiplying yourself in various cultures

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This does seem to be having a good effect on my digestion, and I'll likely buy it again. I take only one dose a day, due to the cost. The one complaint I have is that it doesn't dissolve AT ALL. It remains a gritty, sandy substance that collects on the walls and bottom of my coffee cup or settles to the bottom of a water glass. I need to repeatedly add liquid and mix, then drink quickly, in order to actually consume the product rather than letting it be washed down the drain when I do the dishes.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

Vets have recommended many medicines / supplements for my dog who had gut issues and was unable to retain food. He was very sick and skinny. Have been using this for the last 1 year and my 11 year old dog is not healthy and has put on some nice weight. He gets great comments on the way he looks now.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Excellent natural probiotic that is soil-based. Tastes great and mixes easily.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Have used this for number of years and it’s excellent definitely helps the stomach.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Works fine, no constipation. Feel it is ridding me of old matter. Will purchase again. The Garden of Life Primal Defense powder is easy to add scoop to tongue and swallow with water. It keeps my bowels regular.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Great in smoothies, and I sneak some into my kids yoghurt. There's some great studies done (which are able to be searched on pubmed), on the effectiveness of colostrum + probiotic compared to vaccination.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great quality probiotics alongside the food they need to stay healthy