Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Women's Once Daily , 30 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
MY

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my second time buying this and I plan to continue with it. Overall this is the best multivitamin I have found. I like that it is vegan and that it is made with real healthy plant ingredients. I also like that it contains a reasonable 100% vitamin c (I think most vitamins put in too much and it is excessive), and that it contains vitamin d3 which is supposed to be more absorbable than d2. My only concern is that I think the iron level is low for a vegetarian/vegan supplement (I have gotten iron deficiency before and I think it is definitely a risk for vegetarians/vegans), but there is iron in a lot of food sources also so I am not too worried about it as long as I am careful about eating a healthy diet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Garden of Life is an EXCELLENT brand and I purchase this product regularly. It also doesn't irritate my stomach like some multi-vitamins. I would recommend this for the high quality ingredients and it is worth paying a bit more for a good product. THey have a 40+ option as well. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful! Thanks!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It does not have any chemical taste. When you put this vitamin on tongue, it has vegetable taste. The tablet looks like a pressed vegetable, easy to swallow. I like the fact that this multivitamin is formulated specially for women, certified organic and only one tablet a day. It is important for me because I take many other supplements.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love that these vitamins are from whole organic foods, feels like I'm getting the best and most natural nutrients I can. Lists all the vitamins and potency on the label so you can easily compare to other brands, but overall I like the contents for a once daily. I did have a nutritionist tell me that if you're having issues that may point to food sensitivities, that you should switch to a medical grade vitamin while troubleshooting... because these vitamins are from real foods. So keep that in mind if you have food sensitivities, maybe check and make sure you're not accidentally consuming something you're sensitive to.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a great food baased multi, with reasonable percentages of vitamins. Most are listed as just over 100% or just over of the RDA, Some multis have mega doses of certain things that I don't need since I eat a good diet with lots of fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds and lean protein. I take one in the morning after breakfast and I'm all set for the day.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

as usual I'm satisfied with garden of life supplement, you're sure to get your vitamin from real food and that's a luxury theses days. the fact that it's only 1 tablette daily make it easy, the quality is definitely here as i never record any side effect but only good feeling.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Pricey product, but worth every penny - best vegan multivitamin I’ve tried so far; no awful multivitamin smell. And I think that the veggie extract makes the vitamins more soluble, and I feel like my body can digest it better. No digestive issues either with this one. Worth every penny!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am happy with this quality product due to its excellent ingredients and high potency. The tablet is easy to swallow and I find it convenient to take only 1 tablet daily. The packaging is great as it comes in a dark glass bottle. My only concern is that the tablets seemed to turn dark after some time... But storing it in the fridge seemed to reduce the oxidation??? I have also purchased another multivitamin from this trusted brand and I switch between the two.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great quality, clean daily vitamin. Its potency and tablet size are great. The ingredients are real and not harsh on my stomach. Packaging is awesome, and I love that when I finish a bottle I get to have a beautiful amber glass jar. I don't notice a weird taste or stomach upset from taking them.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I am 35 years of age and I was suffering from brain fog and lethargy. this supplement has finally made the brain fog go away after 2 years. ingredients and quality are exactly as expected. highly recommended.