MY

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My joints were hurting and I researched for a good turmeric gummy. And I wasn't wrong! This taste so good that sometimes I'm craving for a candy and I could just take this. Good to know 4 gummies for adults!! So yummy 😋 and as I said all GOL products are worth it. From quality ingredients, packaging and benefits are totally on point!

27eac202-7b4c-4240-9005-da618f7b8785
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Been ordering this product for over a year now and it has always arrived in good time and quality of product has never wavered. Yummy gummies enjoy taking them. Hard to gauge benefits as been pretty healthy anyway but taking to help keep some arthritis at bay. Plus I know how good turmeric is all round!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have RA which causes a lot of inflammation, even with my medications, but this really helps. I have been on them for a few years, now. I had to go without them earlier this year due to a different medical issue and I could tell the difference while I was off and when I was able to start them again.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I finished the whole bottle it tastes a bit sweet but i liked the result. It helps with joint and muscle problems. The packaging is good and it was delivered fast. I liked the Quality of the product inside the gummies size were perfect & chewable. I recommend it for inflammation and also for skin!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I was hesitant on a tumeric gummy because of how it might taste, but these actually taste like apple pie. My joint pain flare ups have been significantly reduced in the couple weeks I've been taking these. I love that the ingredients are all organic, a quality I look for in everything now as pesticide consumption is increasing cancer rates and contributing to other diseases.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We love all the products of this company. These turmeric candies don't have a very strong turmeric taste, so kids like them. I want to be believe that because my kids started taking these when were about to get cold, they actually didn't (combined with fruits, zinc, vit d etc).

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have to admit that i was skeptical about using but now, i am huge fan. No Fever in legs, or knees! The older we get , our body seem to swell easily from sitting or walking. Swelling generally means a fever ( warm to hot to the touch) in joints. I love this ! Very very happy with this ..

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I keep these stocked up. My husband has bad back and in general, feels better when taking these daily. In my opinion, because we’ve gone off of them temporarily here and there, they help with inflammation. I looked into the brand on internet and feel that they are a high quality, organic gummy. Taste great as well!