MY

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I’m vegan so this vitamin b12 is a must in my diet. I take it every morning and i think the taste is great, although my husband finds it too sweet. As you only need one spray the bottle lasts for months, so its a great deal for the size and the price. It gives me a boost of energy every morning. I love it

Taste of the product is amazing. B12 supplement is recommended for vegans and example for us who suffer from anemia. My stomach is in pretty bad condition due to the acid reflux, so for me product in this form is must. Garden of Life B12 doesn't include anything that I wouldn't put in my kids or pets mouth and still it's potency due to the inc and absorption mechanism is excellent, I highly recommend for anyone and everyone. Remember to refrigerate after opening, shake the bottle before use and clean up the cap so it doesn't get moldy over time.

90e25f23-c25f-4168-9d45-ab4b03add5aa
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦 I already had lowish B12, so when I started eating a strictly whole food plant based diet in January I was concerned and aet out to find the perfect supplement for me. These supplements work fabulously! Just had my blood work done and my number was perfect! So thrilled to not have to get injections!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It gives strong energy for my daughter. It takes it and fills energy and potency all day. It is good for nervous system and metabolism. It also has good taste and ingradients best for quick metabolism in the body. Generally product with good quality and recmmended by me. It gives needed effect.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I got this spray and within 2 weeks I could feel the positive impact on my health. Tremendous improvement in my muscle cramps issue and numbness- all gone in 3 weeks ! definitely recommend this to all you are low on B12 , best supplement ever and vegan ! I got this spray and within 2 weeks I could feel the positive impact on my health. Tremendous improvement in my muscle cramps issue and numbness- all gone in 3 weeks ! definitely recommend this to all you are low on B12 , best supplement ever and vegan !

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My favorite B-12 supplement. Such a great value as well-hard to find organic B-12 at such a reasonable price. Tastes really great as well. I keep it in the fridge and actually look forward to taking it in the morning. Wonderful, real, organic ingredients derived from fruits and vegetables. I really love My Kind Organics. I feel like their products exceed quality expectations. Helps keep my body balanced, especially being a vegetarian.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️