Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Probiotics, Urinary Tract+, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 22, 2022

It knocked most of my Kidney problems out of the ballpark. I had been trying some of everything. Some worked temporally and some not at all. I've found a lasting effect with Dr. Formulated Urinary Tract and plus Probiotics. It is so good that the dark circles under my eyes are disappearing. I am guessing because it's your kidneys that cleans your blood. If they don't have the right environment and right bacteria to function correctly, they will start to malfunction and deteriorate. Doctors told me to eat right and that wasn't quite doing it. They never said anything about your kidney needing good bacteria too. I just knew your gut did. I did my own research and stumbled upon Dr. Formulated Urinary Tract Probiotics & more. I can once again see the beauty I once was.❤️❤️❤️😁😁

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I paired this with Grapefruit Seed Extract to fight a suspected UTI. (Medical didn't identify so I went natural) I followed the suggested dose for an entire bottle (30 days) taken at night/opposite the Grapefruit seed oil in the morning to reboot my microbiome. It had a slight cranberry taste. I was pleased with the quality. I no longer have those symptom and I will return to normal probiotics (same brand)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

First time purchase, my sister loved it and has been recommending it. Been taking for about ten days now. By the end of day 2 I felt a tremendous difference even though I’m taking just one capsule a day, which means it does exactly what it is just supposed to do. My gut feels better too which means it helps digestion as well. No taste. Will definitely buy it now once every 6 months.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is the 7 bottles i bought for my mum who constantly have urinary infection and before she used to take antibiotic and many years after her bacteria becomes Antibiotic Resistance. I found if she takes this bottle everyday, her urinary infection is getting a lot better. I highly recommend who have urinary infection. The package is very good. Good for digestion and my mum get a lot of benefit from it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This is cranberry extract but I think it has some additional components. As I take other capsules, I open the contents of these and pour it in the water. Its taste is a bit acidic but not too much. To be honest this, plus d mannose and colloidal silver and ginger extract helped me get rid of dysmenorhea. I still have cramps but they are super mild. Also helps with uti symptoms. This is a great option if the liquid cranberry extract is too acidic, although I take both and it works great for me. Ill take this again in courses definitely!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Doctors telling me there is no medical reason for my pain and heat in my bladder. I tried many medication and natural medicine from iHerb. But this took effect within 48 hours gradually. Now I feel normal again after 4 month of suffering. I keep taking two capsules a day and planing to reduce to one and then stop and see how my body react.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I've been having recurring kidney infections every couple of months - since starting taking these about 3 months ago, I haven't had any further issues.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I’ve been on this probiotic for quite some time and so far I love it for my digestion and urinary tract! The dosage per day is 2 pills. Normally I have one before breakfast and another before lunch. My poo comes out good in shape and have less bloating issues after I consume this probiotic. Thumbs up.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I bought this so that I don’t have to take separate cranberry juice for my recurring UTi. The cranberry juice tends to irritate my stomach. This seems to work very well. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Garden of Life brand is the best brand. I have taken this product for a long time and am very satisfied. I will continue with this brand of Probiotics