MY

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I usually use Nordic Naturals vegetarian DHA but it was out of stock so I tried this one. This one is actually a bit cheaper and works just as well. It’s not easy to find a plant-based DHA for children so this is a life saver. The smell isn’t great but that’s to be expected with any DHA or omega oil. My child happily takes it everyday without a fight so I’m happy!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I really like this plant DHA liquid, easy to blend with milk and smoothies. Honestly, this was my first time purchasing supplements from iHerb. Unexpectedly, the packaging is good and the expiry date is 2023. Great!!

ed3d0a63-1b9c-4c28-b6da-35281ef5f339
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought this product because the one I usually buy (Nordic Naturals Baby's Vegetarian DHA) was out of stock. I chose this product to substitute because it too is vegetarian, liquid, in triglyceride form, and contains few other ingredients. Those are its selling points. However, it does not provide EPA (whereas the Nordic Naturals product does); and, having grown used to the taste of the Nordic Naturals liquid, I'm not crazy this product's citrus flavor, which is very strong and reminds me of candy (an association that was jarring to me at first). The Nordic Naturals Baby's Vegetarian DHA remains my preferred choice.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Am impressed with the contents of this product but was a bit taken back by the smell! At least it's better than fish based dha, but this does smell very much like the algae in it. I was a bit worried my son wouldn't take it but thankfully he didn't seem to be bothered by it and takes it very nicely in his bottle.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

We've been using this brand for a while, and I really can't speak to the quality, as I'm not qualified to do so. All I know is that my child is healthy and happy to take this (though I personally think it stinks!). However, I am considering switching brands, even though this is the only vegan option on iHerb. Part of this decision is based on the fact that this is quite expensive for the quantity you get. When I first opened the package, I thought I was getting more than I actually was because the bottle is way too big for the quantity. It seems to be filled to two-thirds of its capacity. So, it's actually a very small amount - only about 18 doses for our child. So it's a hefty price, on top of all other supplement expenses, every 3 weeks! The other reason, which has been labeled a bonus by many reviewers, is that this comes with a plastic dropper. But you are getting a new dropper every few weeks, which is totally unnecessary and, frankly, a waste (considering the environmental crisis and all that).

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My baby always eats it with pleasure! Regularly buying this DHA and so satisfied with the result ! Definitely will buy again! Very important that it also consists MCT oil and lecithin ! Super! Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

For my baby I trust only to garden of life brand for supplements. They use only natural organic components. decided to try this DHA as they plant based and easy to start with for the baby. thanks for this product. very happy with it

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Unfortunately my baby did not like the taste of the DHA and refuses it in her bottle. I’m adding small amounts to her solid food and slowly getting it to her that way instead. I’m happy with the quality of the product though.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The product itself is excellent, but unfortunately the bottle is not filled up all the way, and I feel like I'm getting cheated out of the maximum quantity, especially for the price.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

To be honest, I’ve tried some DHA drops sold in IHerb and don’t really see the difference in them because my daughter is happy to take the drops with meals without problems. However, from mom’s point of view, I can clearly see the difference. First, the scaled dropper is included so you won’t pour the liquid more than you need. What’s more, the dropper is BPA free! Hopefully it will be sold at a lower price.